As We Enter

AN- since you've all been asking.... fine. Heres a chapter. Just one tho >v<)/
Im too lazy to type more :3

"Naruto, you're late!", Sakura shouted at Naruto, who finally showed up. She had been waiting for almost half an hour by now.

"Ehehe, sorry. I spilled my ramen this morning, had to clean it up", Naruto said, rubbing his head sheepishly.

"Geez... come on, we still have to meet Sasuke-kun and Sai", Sakura said pulling Naruto along with her as they start walking towards Sasuke's house.

"Sai?", Naruto questioned. "I thought he wasn't taking the exam?"

"He's not, he just wants to walk us to the exam hall", Sakura answered.

"Alright then, lets go!", Naruto shouted. Feeling excited, he started running, leaving behind Sakura.

"Waah! Naruto, wait up!"

"Sasuke-kun~ I missed you!", Ino said while spreading her arms, ready to jump on Sasuke, who skillfully stepped aside, which ended up with Ino hugging person next to Sasuke, Sai

"I missed you too", Sai answered, smiling down at Ino who was now in his arms.

"Eh? You're not Sasuke-kun!", Ino said, surprised to see a different face attached to the person she was hugging.

"Tsk, troublesome. Do you have to be so loud? Damn women", came Shikamaru's annoyed voice. The members of Team Eight and Team Nine can be seen walking towards their direction.

"Geez, what are you guys standing around together for? Huh? Who are you?", Kiba asked, seeing an unfamiliar face gathered together with the members of Team Seven.

"Hello. I am Sai", Sai said, introducing himself.

"Shikamaru Nara", Shikamaru gave his name.

"Akamichi Choji", Choji said, giving a little wave with his hand.

"Umm... can you let me go now?", Ino asked embarrassed, even if it was not Sasuke, being hugged by a good looking guy made her blush. Sai smiled again before releasing her. "Thank you, I'm Ino Yamanaka"

"Hmph! The name's Kiba Inuzuka and this is my partner, Akamaru!"

"Shino Aburame"

"H-Hinata Hyuga"

"They let you have a four-man team in the exam?", Chouji asked.

"No, Sai's not taking the exam. He's a proctor", Sakura answered.

"You're a Chuunin?", Shikamaru asked, raising an eyebrow.