As We Enter 2 (aka Oreo Update 1.5.7)

AN- This chapter for you Oreo157! Sorry it took so long.

ANN- No, its not sponsored 😢.

Second Test

Forest of Death, Konoha
A large crowd of people were gathered in a clearing near the Forest of Death the next morning for the second test. Amongst the crowd, Team Seven could be seen happily interacting with each other.

"Here are your bags", Sai said as he handed a fully packed bag to each of his team members.

"Thanks Sai!", came the collective response of gratitude. Well, except for Sasuke, he just grunted.

"I placed in extra oreos and milk boxes, just in case you get hungry at night. Share them with your friends too. Don't stay up too late at night alright? Make sure to keep yourselves warm", Sai continued, before turning to Sakura. "You're the most responsible Sakura, make sure to watch over your siblings. If it gets too much call me okay?"

"We can take care of ourselves Sai. We're not kids anymore", Naruto whined, pouting. Sai can be such a helicopter parent sometimes. Even if they look like kids they have already went through war! They can handle a few nights in a forest.

"Sigh...Alright", Sai finally agreed. Right, they were no longer innocent children. He will trust them... just a bit... maybe... maybe not, he will regret this soon. Sai could feel it in his bones, something is gonna happen.

"Then we're off! See ya later Sai! Take care of Papasen while we're gone!", the three called off as they ran for the entrace of the forest before Sai could add anything more.

"I will! Be careful!"

***

Night finally came down in the Forest of Death. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura decided to camp near the same river during their first Chuunin Exam. They were surrounding the camp fire, talking and snacking on the oreos Sai prepared for them. Rather then taking a test, they were treating this as a camping trip.

"You should put out that fire, others can easily find you during the night", called out a voice.

"Kabuto!", all three exclaimed once the figure walked into the fire's range of light.

"Its alright, we're not really trying to hide anyway!", Naruto happily replied.

"Join us Kabuto-san. Here, have an oreo", Sakura said while handing him said treat.

"Yeah, okay. Thanks", Kabuto accepted it greatfully. Gaining their trust was easier then he expected it to be, to think he spent days coming up with a plan, and several other back up plans! Sigh, he even got a cookie out of it.

"Kabuto-san, can you play us the violin?", Sakura asked later once Kabuto had settled down comfortably next to the fire.

"How did you know I play the violin?", Kabuto asked surprised, not many know of that about him. Heck, not many even know of his existance since Kabuto has been keeping a very low profile throughout the years.

"Sasuke said you're really good!", Naruto answered enthusiasticly instead if Sakura.

"Was that what you meant when you said i was talented?", dumbfounded, Kabuto asked Sasuke, to which he received a nod. Still, this does not tell him how they still know...

"Yeah, what else would it be?", Sasuke asked, raising his eyebrow. Was there anything else note worthy about him besides violin?

"...Nevermind", Kabito answered. Stab my heart with a blunt kunai why dont you? It would hurt less.