Chapter 8-Wolf's Bane

Derek's black Camaro raced down the street, three teens inside. Scott and Stiles sat in the back holding onto the "Oh shit" bars as they liked to call them, as Laken had one hand on the steering wheel, the other hand on the gear shift.

"Where did you learn to drive like this?" Stiles exclaimed, looking at his older twin sister.

"My best friend owns a Porsche. He bought me an Audi r8 for my birthday. We don't exactly drive under the speed limit in abandon parking lots." She spoke, focused more on the road than her brother and their best friend.

"Well, you're going to kill us!"

"I actually know what I'm doing unlike you."

Laken had been spending the night with Lydia, the strawberry blonde telling the brunette that they needed to spend more time together, when she was woken up by Scott calling her and telling her that they needed a getaway driver and to help get Derek since he was being chased by not only, Kate and Chris Argent, but her father and half the police force also.

He had also mentioned that Derek wasn't going to allow anyone other than her to drive his car. He didn't trust Scott and he sure as hell wasn't going to trust Stiles driving his expensive car. So, now that's why at this very moment they were in high speed car chase.

As soon as she was behind the wheel she was gone and she hadn't slowed down yet.

"This is why I don't let you drive me around!" Scott exclaimed, yelping as his head hit the window.

"I don't like driving you around anyway." She mumbled.

"Their gone." Stiles told his sister, and she slowed down slightly.

"All units, suspect is on foot, heading into the Iron Works." The voice of Noah Stilinski came through the police scanner that the twins had stolen from him.

"Okay, boys." Laken spoke, "Might want to hold on."

Stepping harder on the gas, the car sped up even more and Laken drove in the direction that her boyfriend was in. The car came to a hard stop and Scott leaned over the back seat to throw the car door open.

"Get in dumbass!" Laken called and he jumped inside, slamming the door shut behind him and shielded himself from the bullets being shot at him.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott questioned loudly as Laken made the tires spin and let out a loud scratching sound as she stepped on the gas.

"I had him!" Derek shouted.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles poked his head between the seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me then the freaking police showed up!"

"Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs."

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

"Can we seriously get passed that? I-I made a dumbass mistake, I get that." Scott told him, Derek noticing Laken's hands tighten on the steering wheel.

"Can you two stop arguing like little girls for ten seconds?!" Laken exclaimed, "I'm trying to not get us killed."

"How did you find him?" Stiles asked and Derek glanced at him for a few seconds before lookng back out of the window.