Chapter 11-Code Breaker

The oldest Stilinski stopped crying half an hour ago. Now, she sat with an emotionless face, focusing on trying not to fall asleep.

"Ready to have some more fun?" The same guy Kate sent in the day before asked, a bat in his hand. "To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So, I brought some help. But I need to warn you," He pointed the bat at Derek, "I used to play in college."

Just as the man swung the bat, Derek's hand caught it, "I brought a little help too."

Laken looked at him confused. The man spun around at the sound of the door opening and Derek let go of the bat, punching him across the face. The werewolf pulled the wires from his body.

"Scotty!" Laken exclaimed and he rushed to help her down.

As soon as she was in his arms, Laken clung to his body. She didn't want him to let her go after everything she had seen and been through.

"You gonna help me with this?" Derek tossed the patch on the ground, glancing up at his girlfriend and Scott.

"No."

"What?"

"Not until you tell me how to stop Peter."

"You really wanna talk about this right now?" Derek glared at him.

"He's going after Allison and her family." Scott told him, running his fingers through Laken's hair. "He's going to kill them."

"So what?"

"So tell me how to stop him."

"You can't!" Derek shouted, "Alright? I don't know when Kate's coming back, so get me out of these right now! Get me out right now!"

"Promise you'll help me."

"You think I'm gonna risk my life for your girlfriend? Huh? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absoulutely nothing?! You're not in love, Scott, you're sixteen yars old. You're a child."

"Maybe you're right." Scott confessed, "But I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right?" Scott help up a piece of paper with the same symbol from Derek's car on it. "This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?"

"Where'd you get that?"

"My boss told me three months ago that someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you wanna know who it was?" Scott questioned, "It was Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, that's why your going to help me."

"Just say you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other-"

Derek broke the other wrist free and jumped onto the ground, rubbing his wrist for a few seconds. "I'll help you."

****

"Hold on, hold on." Derek stopped after the three walked out of the tunnels where him and Laken had been chained up under the Hale house. "Hold on. Something doesn't feel right."

"Don't say that." Laken groaned, "When people say that something always goes wrong."

"What do you mean?" Scott asked, ignoring Laken.