Life

Life : We are life indeed, I think it doesn't need much more explanation. But why did life come in the first place? From nothingness to everything we see now.

How did atoms come out of nowhere? There should be a beginning for everything. How could something come out of nothing? God did something? Well if god exists, then how did he/she come into existence. The most popular theory about how the universe came into existence is the big bang theory. Most of you would have known it.

It states that the universe started expanding from a 'singularity' and inflated into what we currently can see. It is also currently expanding, even right now. But what is actually expanding? The universe itself is >95% empty space, just vacuum.  And where is the vacuum expanding into? Nothingness? 

All these still confuse me.  How that something came out of nothing.  And what was the reason?  Just why?

But whatever you say,  I believe that life doesn't exist.  It's all fake,  it's all a drama. But why do I say it's fake?  Why am I even writing this book?  All because of Thinking.  Thinking lead me here.  Thinking will cause everything.  After you die,  you can't think.  That's why death is the actual peace.  When you die,  you actually become the nothingness or you go into the nothingness.
Now on this case,  Define 'you'.  What does 'you' mean here? Your consciousness or your soul/spirit?  Is there a second life?  Well no,  there is no second life.  Why?  When you die,  you are now dead... You are nothing now. Your thinking capability is now dead,  there's nothing called soul. Death = No thinking. No life process happens. Things like souls just can't exist.

Like for an example. A lot of them say,  don't harm animals because you could be one of them in the second life. Indeed if you did get a second life and become an animal(other than human), you wouldn't have the thinking capacity to even know that you are an animal.  How are you supposed to know that its your second life?  Even if you were a human on your second life, you are now made up of other atoms that were not front your first life,  you would have different genes now,  different parents,  different everything. You would think of something else. You would be completely new. That's why I say that there is no second life. 
I'm not intentionally making you believe,  I'm just saying what I believe.

Everything is fake.  After you die, *I can't even explain the thing I am thinking right now*. Nothingness,  how would it feel?  Can we even feel that?  What really happens after we die.  Just nothing?  Just blackness?  I can't even imagine..... 
It's all confusing,  and it's all confusing because I'm thinking. Just thinking...  Cause everything...

There's nothing called life,  everything's fake,  everything's a drama behind a screen.  Everything shouldn't have even existed. But here we are due to some mysterious happenings that created this environment we are currently so called living. Living for no use.  The human race would indeed go extinct someday,  and someday I hope,  we stop thinking!