Neutral-ism

I mentioned this in my last topic 'Death'. Being neutral. Neither being good nor bad. The first question that pops to my head ironically is that if being neutral is good or bad? I give the answer that it is neutral to be neutral.
Let me ask another question.  Will you conserve water or waste water?
Most obviously a lot of you must have chosen the former. Water is a very precious resource. But my mind keeps on giving me one answer to that question which is neither both the option I gave but a one in the middle.
I have decided to not conserved water like my mom does and wants me to, nor am I going to waste it. I will just use it to my satisfaction. My mom usually asks me to use the taps slowly so water can be saved but it's time consuming etc. I will use it to my fulfillment but without wasting it either.
I had said before that doing anything in this universe means nothing to everything. Then why should I care about whether using the taps slowly is time consuming. Anyways we are going to die as I mentioned before.  Here's comes my next topic happiness. You may ask,  if doing anything means nothing then why worry about anything at all?!  The this is that we can all be the humans that I wish we were,  no worrying about anything. But we can't be like that. Emotions are programmed into us. But we can shape those emotions. And one of the good emotions that our brain likes turns out to be happiness. And the topic happiness if for another day.
There's water scarcity everywhere. Why not save water for the future and for the poor society you may wonder. I say,  there's no need for it in the future. Cause in the future,  we won't exist anyway. We aren't immortal. Who am I to say that you may ask. Humans could colonize other planets,  make water and other resources artificially but one day or another we will go extinct. My final conclusion here is that,  you can be good or bad or both but in the end,  it doesn't matter. Then why do I recommend you to follow neutral-ism?! Because it is for the greater good. Greater good is useless because everything you can see now won't exist over time but now that we are here and we have our lives to live,  the greater good seems like a better option. By using water to our fulfillment and not saving it nor wasting it causes greater good. It satisfied you and you are not taking water for others.
By following neutral-ism,  it allows us to achieve the greater good. You can't speak the truth always even if you promised yourself. You aren't certainly gonna tell a thief where the valuables are,  even if it means breaking your promise. It good to follow good and bad at the same time.

Has anybody here ever smoked or tried liquor?  You can promise yourself that you wouldn't do these because they kill us. But naturally we are gonna die anyways. So why not try these out sometimes and regularly. But not addicted to it at the same time. It won't be too bad for your health and you may have well got yourself a satisfying habit. Something that makes your happy but not with too much damage.
That's another example to note why neutral-ism is the best option.
See you on the next topic 'Happiness'!