1

I'm Ashley. I am THE Cameron Dallas' little sister. My family of 6 lives in Omaha Nebraska. Cameron chose to live here so we would be by his four best friends from magcon, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Matt Espinosa, and Sammy Wilkinson. Cameron is 18, I'm 17. Cameron finished high school last year. Me and all his friends are seniors. (i know cam isn't 18)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Thursday. Right now i am in my living room with my boyfriend, Adam. My family isn't home right now but they should be soon. I was watching a movie with adam but now we are making out.

"Adam, go home." i heard my brother Cameron yell as he walked in the door.

Cameron hated Adam since before we were dating, i'm not sure why. Adam left and i sat up to see Cameron and his 4 best friends, Jack, Jack, Sammy, and Matt. My face turned red and they all started laughing.

"Screw you guys." I said before going into the kitchen.

"Why do you date him Ashley you can do so much better." Jack Johnson laughed.

I shrugged. "I like him and it's been 6 months." i said before walking upstairs.

I fell asleep after i did my homework.

Friday I woke up and got ready for school. Cameron was getting ready to go back to LA for the next few weeks. We walked downstairs and we saw my two twin sisters. They went to college in Florida and were home for the summer. I hugged them and we talked for a few minutes.

"I have to go guys." I said while putting on my converse. I hugged them all goodbye.

"Don't screw up your last months in high school i'll be home on your graduation." Cameron said while pulling me into a hug.

"Wait how are you getting to school? Your keys are right here." My sister sierra asked.

"Adam." I responded.

All three of my siblings said "ewwww"

My stepdad walked in and asked, "Why did everyone yell ew?" he laughed.

Cameron answered his question by saying, "Ashley's PERRRRRFECT boyfriend."

My stepdad laughed and said, "Yeah ew." Everyone laughed while i walked out the door.

My car ride with Adam to school was in silence. The silence wasn't awkward it was comfortable. We kissed goodbye and went our separate ways through the school. I went to my first class. School went by normally. I caught up with my best friends and we talked

"Want to come over after school then go to Matt's party together?" My best friend Kaylee asked.

"I'm going with Adam." i said.

They all shook their heads in disapproval. i hugged them bye and we walked our seperate ways.

I felt my phone vibrate. Adam: I skipped last hour, get a ride home. See you at 8 babe.

I was so mad. He always did this. My friends had already left so i called my family members, no one answered. I looked outside and it was raining so i couldn't walk. The school was nearly empty now. I walked to the parking lot to see if anyone i knew was left. A jeep pulled up next to me and rolled down the window.

"Need a ride Dallas?" Jack gilinsky asked from inside his car.

"Since when are you guys helping me?!" I laughed.

"We told cameron we'd make sure you didn't like die." Matt shouted from the back seat.

I sighed and opened the door.

Matt and Sammy both said at the same time, "I'm not sitting in the middle.

I laughed and moved to the middle.

"Are you coming to my party tonight Ashley?" Matt asked.

"Yeah with adam." I said while scrolling through my phone.

All four of them errupted in groans.

"Why does everyone hate him so much?" I asked.

They all looked around at each other.

'Uhm sam you wanna take this one?" Jack Johnson asked.

Sammy sighed and looked straigh ahead before he said, "He's gonna hurt you one day Ash."