5

The day went by normally until an assembly after lunch. My principal and other school authority started talking about prom. Miranda & kaylee were talking about how their boyfriends would make it so special. Hailey would find a date.

"I'll come to pictures and see how beaaaaauitful you all look." I said while forcing a smile.
"Why wouldn't you come?" Hailey asked confused.
"No one will ask me." I said while opening my locker.
"If no one asks you ill be your date." Hailey laughed.
"Oh can one of you take me home?" I asked changing the subject.
"I have a bunch of shit in my car, I couldn't even take Miranda today.i only brought Hayley." Kaylee said.
"How'd you get here?" I asked turning to Miranda.
"Justin." She said grinning.
"Ugh now I'll have to walk." I sighed.
"Sorry girl. I'll take you to and from school the rest of the week." Miranda said while the final bell rang.

I gathered all my stuff & started walking. It wasn't bad out so I didn't mind. I was about a block away from school when Sammy's car pulled up to me.
"You sure you don't need a ride?" He laughed.
"I thought I didn't but then I did & I hate bothering you." I said .
"I don't mind Ashley." He said while signaling for me to get in.
We talked and laughed on the ride back to my house.
He pulled Into my driveway.

"Do you want to come in for awhile?" I asked.
He smiled & nodded.
We went into my basement and continued to talk.
"Wanna play?" He asked while pointing to the pool table.
"I suck...but okay." I laughed.
Sammy shot a few times then it was my turn, I missed the ball. Sammy went again then I tired again. I started getting frustrated.
"Come here, I'll teach you." He said.
I walked over & got ready to hit the ball.
"Fix your arm." He said.
"What?" I was confused.
"Like aim better." He said.
"I don't know what you mean." I argued.
He put his body over Mine to try to show me. I looker over my shoulder and he was staring at me. I wanted to kiss him so bad.
"Cameron would kill me." He said quietly.
I nodded. We both just stared at each other.

My sister Jordan came downstairs, "hey ash do you know where..." Then she saw me with Sammy. "Oh ya know never mind." She said before running back upstairs. When she shut the basement door you heard her yell, "SIERRA!" Me & Sammy both started laughing and he pulled away from me. "I better get going." He laughed uncomfortably. I nodded. We walked upstairs to the front door.
"So I'll see you soon?" Sammy smiled.
"Yeah I'll see you." I said.

My sisters came downstairs & started teasing me.
"You like Sammy, Ashley." Sierra said.
I tried not to blush. "Okay okay a little. You can't tell cam." I said seriously.
They nodded.
My night was normal after that.

SAMMYS POV

"I can't believe I didn't kiss her." I said to gilinsky as we were playing basketball.
"I'm surprised you didn't either." He laughed.
"Well I'll see you I have to call cam." I said while walking home.

I dialed cams number. "Aye." He said Into the phone.
"Hey cam do you have a minute to talk?" I asked.
"You're worrying me Samuel." Cameron laughed.
"Oh it's nothing bad I just need your opinion on something." I said nervously.
"Opinion on what?" He asked.
"Well I've liked Ashley for a few weeks now &..." I began.
"FINALLY!" I heard cam and nash yell Into the phone.
"What?" I asked.
"Go for it man. Just don't hurt her. I gotta go brothaaa see you soon." He said and hung up.

I dialed Ashley's number quickly, voicemail. I was about to fall asleep when I got a call. I assumed it was Ashley but when I answered I realized it wasn't Ashley, it was someone I didn't want in my life anymore.