35

CAM'S POV

I rolled over in my bed 515 AM. I groaned as I sat up. I was supposed to wait up for Ashley but I guess I fell asleep. I walked to her room. Her room was empty but she surely came home. Her light was on and her bed was unmade. I checked the bathroom, empty. I walked downstairs. I screamed when i walked into the kitchen. I ran to my mom and step dad's room while i dialed 911. The opperator answered when the adults woke up so they just listened to me talk into the phone.

"Hi uhm yes i need an ambulance, now! My adress is 9724 oak street Omaha, Nebraska. My sister is unconcuious and bleeding like everywhere!" I said now crying.

My mom ran past me and screamed when she saw ashley. My stepdad tip toed through the glass and lifted Ashley onto the counter. I woke up Jordan and Sierra. The paramedics ran into the kitchen and immediatly lifted Ashley onto a stretcher. My parents left in the ambulance. Me and my sisters followed behind in my car. It was a silent but quick car ride. we ran inside to the ICU (intensive care unit) our parents were locked outside in a waiting room. my moms face lost all the color, she looked like a ghost.

My dad was rubbing her back, "she'll be okay. she'll be okay." he repeated. He looked worried & unsure.

"Cameron. she didn't say anything to you when she got home?" my mom asked.

"I fell asleep." I said quietly.

"You what!?" my mom said angrily.

"hey don't yell at him." my step dad said pulling my mom into a hug.

"God damn ashley." Jordan said.

"thats not the Ashley we all know & if that's the new her I don't know how much I want to be involved with her." I said.

"Cameron!" Sierra scolded me.

"Let's face it guys, whatever Ashley's done or who she's done it with the past few months is now her normal habits.." Jordan agreed.

we all just stood there silently for about another 45 minutes.

"Hello we are going to move Ashely to a different room." the doctor said.

"Oh okay." my mom said.

He nodded & tried to keep a smiled.

Sammy & Miranda ran in like m family did a few hours ago. "hi Dallas's where is she omg where is she is she okay?" Sam said.

"She's in there but we are going to be moving her shortly." the doctor said again.

"Where are you moving her?" Sam asked worried.

After the doctor said where he was moving ashley we all started to tear up. Sam took it the hardest an started pushing chairs & stuff. "We are moving her to the life support unit."

MAJOR PLOT TWIST;) in case you don't know the life support unit of hospitals is where people who are about to die go. usually they're in comas. ANYWAYS I might do a weir POV of Ashley's soon so that might be fun to read;) I might end this story within the next few weeks yes or nooo?