24

"If you fucking touch me again I will have my brother & boyfriend kill you!" I yelled.

He smirked & took a few steps towards me. He got really close to my face. "Well there's no one here now babe."

I looked at him and he trailed his finger down my face. I shoved him and he crashed against the wall. "You fucking bitch!" He yelled.

"Oops?" I smirked.

"Hey just remember we share a secret babe." he said grabbing my waist.

I smacked him across the face.

He looked at me & clenched his jaw.

I dropped my stuff & started to run. I ran into the lounge, no one was there. I felt his footsteps behind me get closer & closer. I ran to a door at the end of the hallway, locked. He was now right behind me. I turned to see him staring at me.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Nothing now but if you ever do that again, I swear, I'll tell." He warned.

"What you're not going to get revenge for me just literally just proving I'm stronger than you?" I laughed.

His hand covered my mouth. I tried to get away but he said, "just wait. I'll get ya one day." He said and walked away.

"Chad please don't." I begged.

"I'm gonna." he said behind him,

I sat down on the floor. chad was going to break Sammy's heart but it was my fault.