34

I froze. I was positive he hated me.

"Nothing to say oh okay." he laughed awkwardly. 

"Y-you don't hate me?" I stuttered.

"Hate you? I love you Ashley." He said.

"Why didn't you contact me or talk to me before you saw chad and me an hour ago?" I asked.

"Just trying to move on I guess." he said.

"move on? If you love me then why do you want to move on?" I asked.

"We're no good for each other Ash." He said.

"I've told you. You are too good for me." I said.

"it doesn't matter anymore Ashley." He said choking up. 

"I'm glad i moved on. You always play these mind games with me." I forced a laugh.

"Moved on." He repeated and laughed.

"Why is that funny to you?" I asked annoyed.

"You always come running back to me Ash. You haven't moved on since we met." He laughed.

"No i don't.. you asshole. I am so independent I don't need you." I yelled.

"You're sitting in my car right now telling me how big of a fuck up you are!" He screamed.

I said nothing. I hated to admit it but he was right.

"Exactly." He said.

"Just take me the fuck home." I said.

We drove in silence until we got to my driveway.

"By the way if you're trying so hard to get over me you might want to take these pictures out of your car." I said opening the glove compartment and throwing the pictures at him.

"Well since you're so independent maybe you should stop picking assholes to like that beat the shit out of you!" He fired back

"Maybe since you're such a great guy you should stop sleeping with anything that walks by!" I yelled back.

"At least I'm not a whore who drinks lies cheats and fucks up her own life within the matter of a few months. Now get out of my car!." He said. (I HATE TO BREAK THE MOOD BUT GET OUT ME CAR!)

My mouth dropped open. Sam was the only one who never called me a name.

I got out of the car and ran inside. Everyone was asleep. I never felt so victimized. (HATE TO MESS WITH THE MOOD AGAIN BUT RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN VICTIMIZED BY REGINA GEORGE.) 

I felt so miserable so I decided to handle my problems the way I learned to the past few months. I grabbed a kitchen chair and put it in front of the fridge so I could reach the top cabinet. I opened it to see tons of bottles. I grabbed three bottles of alcohol and climbed down. I put the chair back and ran upstairs to my room.

I finished a good portion of 2 different bottles and then i felt the buzz. I stumbled downstairs. I read the clock that said 3:09 with my blurry drunken vision. This was probably the drunkest i had ever been. I took pictures off walls and tables and smashed them to the ground. Then i started to destroy other fragile decorations. It was 4:15 when i started smashing plates and glasses. At 4:45 I felt thirsty again. I dragged the chair through the broken glass to the fridge again. I climbed onto the counter. I felt a few pieces of glass in my feet. I swung open the cabinet. I grabbed another bottle and stood on the counter. I took a sip. I looked down at the mess and i felt dizzy. I don't know what specifically happened but i remember falling to the ground onto the glass.