Characters descriptions/Casts/Covers

💞 Main characters💞

HAILEY HARPER

She's a 17 year old girl in her final grade in high school. She's blonde with hazel eyes. She's best friends with Scarlett and Brittany. She shares a love- hate relationship with Mason. She has an older brother called Carson. She was diagnosed with a brain tumor in her eleventh grade.

MASON LIGHTNING

He's a 17 year old boy in his last grade. He has a black hair with electric blue eyes. He has a love-hate relationship with Hailey. Best friends with Xavier and Ryder. Has a title of 'school bad boy' of which he strongly disagrees. He's an only child. He suffers from Insomnia.

💟MINOR CHARACTERS💟

Xavier Lancaster

Best friends with Mason and Ryder. He's six foot tall with dark brown eyes that seem almost black and a shaggy brown hair.

Ryder Black

Best friends with Xavier and Mason. He's six foot two inches tall. He's a blonde and has green eyes.

Brittany Spears.

Best friends with Hailey and Scarlett. She's more of the bitchy one in the group. She's a blonde with natural highlights.

Scarlett Walkers

Best friends with Hailey and Brittany. She's more of the rebellious one in the group. Has brown hair and hazel eyes like Hailey.

Carson Harper.

He's Hailey's brother. He attends NYU Stern school of business. He's studying business management.

CASTS.

Candice Swanepoel as Hailey Harper.

Patrick Schwarzenegger as Mason Lightning.

Shailene Woodey as Scarlett Walkers.

Gabriella Wilde as Brittany Spears.

Ansel Elgort as Ryder Black.

Stephen James as Xavier Lancaster.