25: Why I Fell In Love.

We stayed there until after the sun went down. After skipping lunch and supper I was hungry. My stomach grumbled. "Hungry?" Blake asked. "Yeah." He kissed my cheek before we both put our boots back on and got back into the cab. "Wanna go to our favorite diner?" He asked. "Haven't been there in years." I said.

He chuckled. A few minutes later we pulled up to the diner. He opened his door and held out his hand. I took it slipping out of the cab. He held my hand to the door, opened it for me before we both went to our favorite booth. We both sat on the same side. A waitress came up, took our order and went back to the kitchen. "Oh. Too many memories." He said. "I think my favorite had to be every time a boyfriend would dump me." I said.

"Why would that be?" He asked. "Because I had an amazing guy who kept his freezer stocked with my favorite type of ice cream even if he had to make it." I said. He kissed my forehead. "I'm so glad I could have been of service for that." He said. "There's still too many memories to go over in one day." I said.

"I agree. Would you make it a lifetime?" He asked. I looked up at him. "I know it seems too soon Cammy, especially with everything that happened today. This morning. Gosh you looked absolutely stunning in that dress." He said. I chewed on my bottom lip. "Nerves getting ya?" He asked. I nodded. "How bout some star gazing after this?" He asked. "You know I love doing that." I said.

Our food came out. We ate in mostly silence. When we were done he paid. Not because he was the only one with a wallet, but because arguing would have been pointless. We got in going somewhere we loved to watch the stars. Once there we got out and curled up in the bed. "Cam." I looked up at him from where I was. "What would you do if we moved in together?" He asked. "Wouldn't mind." I said.

"So if I moved onto the ranch, would that be alright with you? I know it's a shorter distance to the farm than my house..." I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed me back. I pulled back to look at him. "Blake. You know you can. You dad may enjoy some peace and quiet." I said. "Yeah. After my mom started showing, my dad completely flipped his lid." He said. "I know. He took it hard." I said.

"I don't understand why she did it though." He said. "She wanted three kids, He was fine with two. Working late nights, having two boys to feed, I could see him not wanting to have another child with his exhausted he was most of the time." I said. "I know. I wish she would have talked to him bout another child before going to a strange man and doing that. I know my dad was against having kids this late in their age." He said.

"I agree they're both so close to fifty they both don't need to have a newborn." I said. "Well the baby is now one and a half and mom is in terrible shape." He said. "Did you find out who the father was?" I asked. "She never told anyone." He said. "She probably won't be raising him properly." He said. "No. She's old enough to be a grandmother." I said. "That's what the rest of the family said.

"The doctor I know said that she should not of even tried to have the child. She's still in the hospital due to having the kid." He said. I curled up tighter to his side. "If anything happens to her, the father isn't around, someone is going to have to take care of that boy." I said. "I know. Michael said he wasn't taking in the child." He said.

"If your mom doesn't pull through with her health, your father won't be able to take care of the boy." I said. "Neither could I. It would be odd. A twenty one year old man raising his one and a half year old brother, then one day he starts saying dad, calling me dad, and then when he's older, not understanding that I'm his half brother and that one day maybe your my wife and his sister in law, he would start calling you mama, and wouldn't understand how your his sister in law and me being his brother, especially once we start having kids of our own." He said.

"I get what your trying to say. I understand that." I said. "I wish she never did it." He said. "Is there anyone in the family that could take the child and it wouldn't be weird?" I asked. "No. My grandparents on mom's side said no to taking the child. My dad said no. His parents said no. My uncles and aunts said no. Michael said no. I wish I knew who the father was." He said.

"I know Blake." I sighed. "Wanna sneak into the ranch, climb up to trellis to my room, and hide out?" I asked. "Yeah." He answered. I got up and pulled my boots on before he followed. "Don't worry Blake. If all else fails, the kid could be adopted to a family that would take in a toddler child." I said. He pulled me between his legs. "This is why I fell in love with you." He said before kissing me.

We went to the ranch sneaking in and up to my room. I checked to see if Axel was in his room. Snoring met my ears. I went to my room. "Axel's in his room. Don't run water in my bathroom." I said. Blake nodded before digging in a certain drawer that had only his clothes. I gathered some up too. We both snuck to the guest bathroom.

"How many years has it been since we've had to shower together?" He asked. "Two months before the twins came here." I said. "April, two months, three years ago to this day." He said. "Yup." I said. "None of them could compare to me." He said pulling me to him. He started by kissing me.

My shirt was first off. He took his off. I unbuttoned my jeans getting them off. "I'll let you step in first. I don't want to freak you out with certain things." He said. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You know I've seen it before." I said. "Not with how much it's grown." He said. "Then I guess it won't matter if I saw it again?" I asked.

He kissed my forehead. "Are you sure? With everything we've been doing today, you might freak out when my underwear are gone." He said. "I've been feeling it every time you have pulled me against your body." I said. He kissed me. Then reached between us undoing his belt.