28: Your Dangerous.

I woke up to an arm tucked under my body. I moved slightly and the other snaked around my waist. "Blake." I whispered. He groaned rotating his hips against me. It felt good, but I really need to get up. "Blake." I whispered even louder. He stirred. "Blake." I said in a normal tone. A month since he lost that job. Two months until I get his last name and spend the rest of my life with him.

I tried to pull myself from under him. "Stay." He groaned. "I need to get up." I said. He groaned again trapping me under his body. His head resting on my lap. "Blake as much as I want to stay here with you, I need to get up so my Grandpa doesn't think I can't do it." I said. "I'll do your chores then if you have to get up. Then tonight we can snuggle up together." He said.

"I bet when I'm done we can fool around a bit." I said. "I like that." He said as he kissed below my belly button. He then let me up to get dressed. I made a tease out of pulling my jeans up over my hips and butt. He groaned. "Don't start with me this morning. I will lay you over and make sure you know I keep my promises." He said.

"Your the one not getting up." I said. It's eight and grandpa usually wants me in his office by nine. Reason for me getting up this early is to drag Blake out of bed. I was looking for a shirt when hands grabbed my waist pulling me back. "Now you've done it." He said. "If I do something to you would you return the favor?" I asked.

"Depends on what that something is." He said. I leaned back to let him move his head closer to my neck. I was able to kiss right behind his ear. I bite at it gently as his hands roamed south. "As much as I want a cold shower, I'd rather have my girl treat me." He said. I reached up tangling my hand in his shaggy hair. It definitely needs a trim. He backed me back to the bed. He sat down. I turned in his arms straddling him.

Our lips connected as I rubbed him. "That's not nice baby." He said. "Making sure your ready for me." I said. "Oh. Your first then." He said picking me up and letting me fall to the bed. He tugged my jeans and underwear down past my knees before starting to kiss his way down. His eyes never left mine. I could feel his fingers tracing my area.

"Already ready for me?" He asked. Oh gosh. The strain in his underwear got larger. I could barely see a gap between his skin and the waistband. His lips kissed along the top of my area. His tongue tracing certain parts. Could he just get it over with. I felt his tongue go in. As he pulled out his fingers went in as his tongue, teeth and lips did other things.

I felt the build up then release multiple times. His groaning and nips were pleasure. I found out that he loved it when I would dig my heels into his back and massage his back. Especially at the shoulders. Every time since then he would make sure that my legs were hooked around his neck with my heels in his back.

He started kissing up my body. "You know who's turn it is now?" He asked as he kissed along my jaw as he slid my jeans and underwear back into place. I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me kissing me before switching positions. He enjoyed his underwear being down to his knees and to be able to lean back on something.

He was definitely ready. His groans from my touches was satisfaction. He didn't like the whole belly kissing. He liked biting and teasing to get him even more riled. His hands entangled my hair as I ran my tongue along a sensitive part. I could tell just what he was wanting. He groaned as I licked behind it while on.

He loved it slow. The tell tale sign was what I was going for. When he was there I sucked until he was at the end of his climax. I pulled off with a pop before sitting up near his hips. He pulled me to him letting me kiss him. "Think we're going to do good after a few months." He said. I kissed him on the lips once more before getting up.

"Guess it's time to go to work?" He asked. I nodded. He sighed. "Two more months until we choose between two options." He said. "Then depending on which option chosen, a few more options." I said. "Your dangerous Cammy." He said. "You love it dangerous." I said. "Good thing we both had our shots and made sure we were negative." He said.