⋆ one ⋆

"And then we all just laughed!" a high pitched voice said from afar, laughing merrily and irking every single cell in Yoongi's body.

Yoongi snorted.

Seriously. Park Jimin was so loud. Whenever. Wherever.

What's taking their teacher so long? Could the class just start immediately so he didn't have to hear the annoying voice of this exaggeratedly cheerful boy? It was making Yoongi's head ache.

Really ache.

Ugh.

He was now starting to regret enrolling in this class.

Yoongi took another glance at the direction where Park Jimin was. It's not that he hated the boy, he simply disliked him. Yoongi was not really fond of people swaying their asses as if they owned the damn world.

And Jimin, suffice to say, was an epitome of that.

To put things simply, Jimin was the campus bitch. Yep, that's right. Under those innocent features and cute eyesmile was a smirking little shit. Everybody knew him and everybody was friends with him.

Everybody had also at least cupped the boy's rounded ass.

Except him, of course. Yoongi was not 'everybody'.

He was a known player, and every single student in the university knew it, except for the freshmen. But they would learn it soon anyway. He would seduce anyone that would pique his interest, only to dump them later after the fun was over. Nobody knew how many victims he had, but it was always the pretty boys and the shy girls.

It was quite surprising that no one rejected him yet, because sure as heck he would reject the guy, not that Park Jimin would ever have any interest in him.

But really, it's so suffocating.

Even looking at his smiling face from afar already made Yoongi want to puke. Ugh.

"Where's the damn teacher?" the boy murmured under his breath.

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

It was finally lunch and Yoongi was walking along the path at the back of the campus. He intended to find a quiet place so that he could fruitfully finish the song he was writing. He hoped there was no one here.

His phone rang.

"Hello?" Yoongi said, not bothering to see who was calling him.

"Hyung, where are you?" a deep voice spoke. Namjoon, then.

"At the back of the campus, why?"

"I just received a text from Donghae. We have a new gig. Just wondering if you wanted to discuss about it now?"

"Okay. Where are you exactly?"

"At the canteen. Jin is force-feeding me again," the guy muttered at the other end of the line, accompanied by another voice that seemed to say, "You should thank me for this, you ungrateful brat. Not all people have boyfriends as handsome and as talented at cooking as me!"

Yoongi snorted. Of course the couple would fight over such trivial things.

"I'll be there in a minute. Bye." And with that, Yoongi ended the call. He turned around and was about to start walking the long way back from where he had come from when he abruptly stopped in his tracks.

He looked up, blinking. There was a huge tree in front of him.

Like, really in front of him.

Which was weird because he had just...walked from there and...