⋆ thirteen ⋆

Yoongi walked the hallways with a sigh. He wanted to hang out with Jimin but the younger boy had some other things to do. He did promise to drop by Yoongi's house later in the afternoon. At least Yoongi's sulking was reduced a little.

He couldn't believe it, now that he's thinking of it. It had been weeks since this thing between him and Jimin started. It had just been weeks but it felt longer, especially after all of their late night conversations and phone calls. Yoongi felt like he had known Jimin all his life after everything they have shared to each other.

When he thought he already knew so much about Jimin, he was wrong. There was a lot more about the boy that seemed to enchant Yoongi. He found out why Jimin loved dancing and singing, and that he wanted to become a dance teacher someday for little kids. He also found out how he and Jungkook met in their hometown in Busan and how they've never left each other's side ever since. He was discovering more and more and he couldn't get enough. It was like Jimin was drawing Yoongi closer and closer.

He was the moth and Jimin was the fire.

The fact that he and Jimin were engaged in a few shenanigans was also not helping. Yoongi just kept wanting more, and it was starting to hurt every time he reminded himself that it was all for fun and meant nothing. There was no commitment, and they never got farther than kissing and making out. So basically, all rules were followed.

Yoongi sighed at the thought of this. He felt himself scowling as he turned the corner going to his next class. However, when he lifted his head, what he saw made him freeze in his tracks.

Jimin was with a guy and they seemed to be standing too close for a usual friendly encounter. Jimin's back was faced to Yoongi while the other guy, that he recognized as the popular senior student Yongjo, was leaning closely to the younger.

He frowned. He had heard the rumors about Jimin and Yongjo, but those were old rumors back when he still didn't know Jimin. Yongjo was a campus heartthrob and according to grapevine, he was supposed to be Jimin's next target. The guy had a girlfriend back then, so obviously nothing could happen. But his relationship with his girlfriend gone haywire just when the year started and everyone expected the Park Jimin to take the chance. They were seen a couple of times together, but the rumor soon died down because nothing more happened and they were never seen together in any sort of intimate moment. People also stopped seeing them together.

Well, that was when Yoongi met Jimin and for some miraculous reason got the boy interested with him.

Right now though, looking at the pair in front of him, he was not so sure anymore. Yongjo was definitely good-looking, and taller. And besides, Jimin could do anything he wanted. It's not like he was in a relationship or anything. If he wanted Yongjo, then Yoongi had no place to stop him or say anything.

But...

But why did it feel like he wanted to grab Jimin's hand and take him away from the place? Away from that guy. Why was he scowling? And glaring. And feeling like he was being cheated on.

He was not supposed to feel anything. At all.

Jimin could do anything he wanted.

At that point, Yoongi realized he miscalculated everything. He fell into his own weakness and allowed himself to start something with Jimin without realizing that yes, Jimin could leave anytime. Yes, Jimin could stop all of a sudden like how many times he had before with the other guys and move on to the next handsome stranger. Yes, nothing sexual might have happened but what they were doing was just as good as hooking up.

He couldn't believe he had been so dumb. He kept on making excuses in his mind but in the end, everything was a game he never wanted to play. But he wanted the price so much, so much that he unknowingly rolled the dice and started this whole shit.

Yoongi wanted to leave, but he couldn't. He wanted to see, to verify. He wanted to know what Jimin would do.

Because despite the fact that Jimin was a player, Yoongi knew him now as a person. Jimin was his friend, and it would stay that way whatever happened. This was what he kept on telling himself.

Everything was just for fun. Yoongi shouldn't feel anything.

Jimin was not his.

Yongjo finally closed the gap and kissed Jimin.

Yoongi lost it.

He had never run so fast in his life.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Wha- What the heck! Why did you kiss me?" Jimin screeched, taken aback by the sudden kiss that he was not expecting.

Yongjo had been crowding his personal space and Jimin was trying to maintain a decent conversation even though the other boy clearly wanted more, when suddenly, he leaned in and planted a kiss on Jimin's precious lips. Jimin quickly stepped back, not letting the older boy get any more taste of his beautiful baby. So yes, Jimin was into making out and hooking up but being kissed or touched without his consent was a big NO NO.

Yongjo smirked, looking at Jimin like a predator to a prey. "Well, isn't that what you want?"

Oh, wow.

Jimin was mildly offended?

He looked at the guy up and down. Yes, he was hot. Very hot, even. He was handsome, had really nice smile and was rumored to be very good in bed. He had all the checks when it came to Jimin's standards for his boytoys and Jimin would admit that he was interested with him back then.

Yongjo was the typical guy he would date, and Jimin had this goal to date every single hot Senior before they graduate. He even tried to get Yongjo wrapped up his fingers but lost interest when he found out that the boy was still a little in love with his ex. If anything, Jimin wanted full attention and he's not settling for being a rebound. He decided to just get on with Yongjo when he's over his ex-girlfriend. He really wanted to that time since having Yongjo in his list would be the ultimate trophy of his reputation and he would graduate the university as the ultimate hot playboy that ever existed.

Now though...

Jimin glared at the guy, very much unhappy at being suddenly kissed out of nowhere. You're not Min Yoongi, you asshole, he thought.

"Why are you looking at me like that, baby? Do you prefer to do this somewhere more private?"

Jimin bit his lip. He was pretty sure his past self would say yes, flirt back, and turn the tables so that the situation would be in his favor. But right now, he couldn't stop thinking of the fact that this boy was not Yoongi. His traitorous mind kept on reminding him of all those blissful moments he had with the boy, either kissing or just simply talking about mundane things.

"So, what are you waiting for?"

Should he say yes?

He pursed his lips.

He remembered Yoongi's gummy smile.

"No."

Yongjo blinked, surprised at Jimin's response. He was clearly expecting that it would be easy. Jimin rolled his eyes, irritated.

"I have to go," Jimin said, not in the mood to argue. He walked away without as much glance at the dumbstruck boy behind him. He told himself that he was doing this because Taehyung would likely kill him when he found out that Jimin was hooking up with another guy when he's fooling around with his brother.

Nobody wanted to die, right?
=========== 

I know this is very delayed guys. Really sorry. I just had my birthday yesterday and preparing the little party for my best friends was a little stressful. I PROMISE TO POST THE NEXT CHAPT TOMORROW. I love ya'll.

And get your ass off and stream Epiphany. Again, I love ya'll sunshines. 

Love lots and God bless!!!