⋆ seven ⋆

"Hyung! You came!" Jimin exclaimed, wrapping Yoongi into a hug. The boy leaned back to see Yoongi's face but did not unwrap his arms.

Yoongi scowled at him. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. What do you need? You said you had a question to ask."

"Ummm..." Jimin said, eyebrows drawn together. His thinking face was so cute, but Yoongi had to remind himself that this was Park Jimin. That he was not supposed to fall for his charms.

The older boy sighed. "I knew you had no question and that you were just saying that as an excuse."

Jimin laughed at this, his voice sweet and really damn pleasant. "You got me there, hyung. I just wanted to see you!" And with that, the younger boy hugged him again, tightly this time.

Yoongi was just standing there, scowling as the popular boy hugged him.

"I do have a question, though," Jimin begun speaking again, voice almost whispering this time.

The older boy just raised an eyebrow at this.

Cocking his head to the side, Jimin gazed at Yoongi with so much amusement in his eyes. But it was not just an amusing gaze... It was seductive. Jimin was trying to seduce him. Again.

"Hyung..." he whispered in a low and sultry voice. "What's your kink? Oppa? Daddy? Mmm, do you want me to be your baby boy?"

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck.

Many thoughts flashed into Yoongi's mind all at once. Most were inappropriate images of one Park Jimin in a very compromising position. Biting his lip, Yoongi stared at the boy's face which was very near. Yoongi knew that he had a blank expression on his face, but deep inside, he was a mess.

He resisted the strong urge to swallow hard.

Wanting to pull Jimin closer, but thinking better against his traitorous mind, Yoongi raised one judgemental eyebrow.

"Jimin," he said, voice flat and bored just like his fake expression, "go away."

•|•|•|•|~YM~|•|•|•|•

Jimin was everywhere.

Wherever Yoongi went, wherever Yoongi faced, Jimin would just appear out of thin air.

He was almost starting to get used to the younger boy's presence in his life. To the point where he was almost, almost, becoming a friend to Yoongi. The melodic laugh and the charismatic smile were just too tempting, but Yoongi was far better than that.

However, he might appear to be resistant on the outside, but it's a lot of opposite shit in the inside. Who could blame him though? Park Jimin was attractive, very, very attractive. And for goodness' sake! He had been seducing Yoongi with all those flirtatious smiles and more-than-suggestive touches. And Yoongi was...

Well, Yoongi was just human, all flesh and bones...and all hormones. So really, it was not his fault if there were times when he couldn't help but look at Jimin and wish that he was wearing less clothes. It's also definitely not his fault that he was starting to have inappropriate thoughts and dreams about the younger.

Yoongi refused to show that he was affected though. Moreover, he refused to tolerate his growing attraction towards Park Jimin. The main thing here was to never, ever, ever, develop feelings for the boy.

That would be Yoongi's greatest mistake. He was way smarter than falling for a playboy who had dated at least half of the population in the campus.