çhäptër 2

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

🌸 Linda

"Please every one come to the throne room" King Lyle said.

"Are you serious! What if there assassin-" King Nile said but stopped. He was looking at my boys. His angry expression tuned in to a happy one. He started walking over to them and stopped. He bent down to William's hight. "Hello can I please carry him for you?" He said to William.

My husband stepped forward but I put my hand on his chest to stop him. William looked at me to ask permission. I nodded to him. He handed him over. King Nile picked him up bridal style. King Lyle took off his coat and put it over my baby.

They started walking to the castle entrance. King Lyle stopped and looked back to see we are not moving and said "Follow."

My husband picked up William and stated following along with me. The big doors where opened by the two guards. I look to the left to see one girl with two glass cup with silver rapped around it with Ruby's here and there. In the glass was blood.

I know what's in the glass because of the blood festival. They sat at there thrones king Nile to the left and king Lyle on the right. "Your majestys my son is very sick can you do anything to help him." I ask.

"Your very luck to give birth to someone so special to the two of us." King Nile said looking down at Arthur. "Um what do you mean?" My husband said. King Lyle moved his eyes from Arthur to Charles. "Sweetie don't question them." I whispered.

"Well you see Arthur is are blood mate. Meaning he was made for us." King Lyle said. "Wait do you mean what we learned in school about someone is special and that he or she will be married to the kings and they will be queen?!" Charles said with wide eyes.

"Yes that is why we went to the school every year to find him." King Nile said. "Now we must make him in to one of us so he will live please understand that he will die if we don't do this."

"Brother let's hurry he does not have much time left." King Nile said and look down at Arthur wail saying this. My blood ran cold as the thought of him being like the kings. I started to feel dizzy this is to much to process.

"We need permission." King Lyle look over at me. "I understand this is a lot to process but we need a answer now." He finished. I look at Charles I nodded to him. "Please help are son."

King Lyle grabbed a knife out of his boot and cut his wrist and gave the knife to king Nile he did the same. He gave Arthur to king Lyle he held his wrist to Arthurs mouth. Arthurs eyes opened. "Shh little one drink up."King Lyle handed Arthur over to the other king who started to do the same thing.