Chapter 5

🌸 Arthur r

It burns all over I want no need it to stop! I can feel some one holding my hand I snap open my eyes to see two guys. One had sliver hair and gold eyes the other had Raven hair and red eyes. My throat  was really dried up.

I arch my back off the bed from a big hit of pain going through my body. The sliver hair man picked me up and put me in his arms bridal style and the Raven grabed hold of both of my hands. I shut my eyes tight and my teeth because of all the pain that's going through my body. I felt like I was burning in a fire. The pain started to slowly going down.

It was still there but not that much. After a while my teeth are the only thing that hurts. I'm still in the Silver fellows arms. I look up at him and said "Who are you and where am I?" I look around the room or what I can see from it. There blocking my view.

"Im Lyle and that's Nile we are twins and we are the kings of the kingdom you are in now, but where you are exactly are you are in the castle of Royaume Merveilleux where me and my brother live."

"but what am I doing here and, and I just don't understand!" They cock there head in confusion. I can't remember anything who are they and who am I! I can feel tears welling up. "Shhh please don't cry your ok you will be ok just breathe." Nile said.

I try breathing through my mouth in and out like they said. I took a big breath in and letting my lungs full with air then let if out. I started to calm down. "Arthur you are ok." Nile said. I look around to find this Arthur person?

"Wait. Do you not know who you are?" I look at Lyle and nod. "That's ok we will tell you everything you need to know." These men are really nice! "Oh thank you so much sirs!"

"Your welcome." The said at the same time. "Do you guys do that a lot?" I ask. "Do what?" They ask. I guess they do. "Nothing."

"Can I have something to drink?" I ask.  "We need to talk about what you can and can't have." Nile said. I cock my head. What do they mean. "You can only drink are blood and your Moms."

"I have to drink blood?" I say "Yes you are a vampire we will talk more in the morning." They took me out of the room to a room that's next to it. They take me in and I see 3 coffins. Nile opens a white one and Lyle slowly puts me in it. "Don't worry we are not going to kill you." Lyle said and moved the hair in my eyes.

"If you need us just knock on the other coffins ok love." Nile said. "Okay." They slowly started shutting the top of it "Wait tell me a story!" I yell. "Ok don't yell." They say.