Chapter 8

🌸 Arthur

William slowly loosen his grip so I made a run for it. I pull my arm from his grip and run. I don't want to go! I want to play! I run back to the park to play! I look around to see no one there but some guy in black. I skip my way to the slide I went up it and slid down. I do it again and again until the man in balck came up to me.

"Hi there little one." He said "Do you care for some cake?" I cock my head. Dang I'm doing that a lot. I wonder what's kind of cake? Can I have it or is it not blood type. It's there cake with blood in it? "I have some behind that building over there." He pointed at a brown and stone roofed house. "Come with me."

I follow him behind the brown building. He stepped behind me and touched my shoulder. I look back at him to see him with a creepy smile. He started rubbing my shoulder. I push his hand away I don't like that. I'm pushed to the ground by him. I look at him with wide eyes.

"You little brat!" I try to get up but he slapped me. His hand came down and slapped me. "Why did you do that?!" I yell. I can feel tears well up in my eyes. He's a meanie.

Bite him

I stoped every thing and the meanie saw this. Who said that? "That's it stay still for me." I snap my attention back to him. More tears come down my cheeks and on to the ground. He's going to hurt me again. I rub my eyes with my coat trying to dry them.

The meanie started taking off his belt. "Now be a good boy and stay right there if you move I'll hit you with this belt." He held the black belt up. "See?" I nod to scared to talk. What if he going to do?

He took off his shirt. "Stop right there don't hurt my BROTHER!" William screamed and ran to me. He hugged me. "You better leave or I'll tell the kings!" The man started laughing. "You better leave or I'll tell the kings!" The meanie mocked and laughed it slowly died down. "Now your my type!"

He grabbed William. This is all my fault if I just went to the castle or never left in the first place then this wouldn't happened. My so called brother started fighting him kicking hitting all of it. "Stop it or I'll kill your mom and dad!"

"Ya right!" William spit in the meanies face. The guy whipped the spit away. "Fine I'll show you what I can do starting with your brother." He grabbed me really hard on the arm. He pulled me to his chest and put something to my neck it was cold and sharp.

Williams eyes went wide. "No please don't we just got him back." What dose he mean by that? "No can do." Pain came from my neck and I put my hand up to it. I saw dark red stuff all over my hand it's blood. I hold it there to stop the bleeding.

My knees buckle and I fall to the ground. I turn my head to look towards to them both the man has his hands on the sides of Williams head to make him look at me. Something came up my throat and I coughed it up. I shut my eyes.

I can help you and William.

What who's there?

There's talking in the background it feels so far away. Then there was a big voice yelling.

I'm Austin, your vampire.

Oh well I'm Arthur!

I know silly now I need you to let me have control.

What how do I do that?

Just let go of everything.

I start doing what he says I let go of my stress and my mind. My body started moving with out me. Austin was in control I looked up and saw a buff man punch the meanie. "Dad." William said in a sob he was rubbing his eyes. The buff man picked up William and rocked him back in forth. The man got up and pulled out the knife and ran to the buff man.

Austin moved faster and hit the meanie in the guts. He flew in to the the other building braking it a little. The meanie coughed up blood. The slid down the wall on to his bum. Austin started walking towards him.

Once he was close enough he grabbed his throat hard. The guy was grabbing at my hands and making sketches with his nails. The man slowly stopped struggling and took his last breath. Did Austin kill him.

Yes I did he was a bad man he deserved death.

Oh. I don't really see Austin as a killer be was really nice but I don't know anymore.

You can trust me I won't let anything happen to you I won't do this again please be my friend!

Ok next time I don't want to watch someone die.

"My who are you?" Nile said walking towards us. He grabbed Austin's chin to make him look at Nile. "Hello mate I'm Austin! Arthurs Vampire!" Austin says in a cheerful voice. Austin went and hugged Nile he only was able to hug his legs. Nile picked me up by my armpits. "Where you the cause of Arthur getting out." He shakes his head.

"He did it by him self." Nile shakes his head. "Let's go back and go over some rules." We start walking back to the castle. After a while a girl and Lyle came up to us. "Who are YOU." Austin said growing at the girl.

Why are you growing?

She's too close to MY MATE!

What's a mate?

I'll tell you later I have to find out who this women is!

"It's me mommy baby." She went to try and grab Austin. But Lyle stoped her. "I wouldn't touch him that's not Arthur it's his vampire." The women nodded and stared at Austin. "He seems possessive of what's his." Nile said. The women had a confused look on her face. "I thought he didn't know you guys are his mate."

"Arthur dose not see us that way yet, but we are talking to Austin Arthurs vampire and he dose know." Lyle explained to her. We started heading back as we where people where walking out of the castle. People were looking at me.