Chapter 6

(Flashback/Lyle telling the story)

There where two teen twins traveling not knowing where they belong. One day they come a-pond a little kingdom. They were going store to store to find a job. They need a little bit of money so they can get a room to sleep in for the night.

After being turned down three times they come a-pond a little store that sells medicine. They walk in and was greeted by a girl around 13. "Hi sirs what do you need. She had raven hair and white skin with bight blue eyes. She's pretty for her age. "We are looking for a job if you have one miss." The young sir asked with a kind smile.

"Oh let me ask my father!" She ran away to the back of the building and came back with a middle age man and women. She got her looks from her mother that's for sure they both have the same hair and skin but not eyes the little girl got that from she dad."We have a job for you two if your up for it?" He asked.

"We can do what ever we just need some money for a room." The raven haired man said. "How about you two just work and I'll let you sleep in are spare room we have." He said rubbing his chin. "We can't ask you for that! We just need a little coins to get a room." The white hair twin said.

"Oh it's no worry's you two seem nice." The mother said. "May I ask your name?" The father said picking up his daughter and swinging her around. Then kissed her head. "I'm Lyle and this is my twin Nile."  He said Pointing to his twin. "Nice meeting you I'm Julie and this is my husband Bill and daughter Liz."

"We just need you to deliver these to the person on the envelop the address is on there too." Bill said. "What about the money?" I ask. "They are ready payed."

I nodded looking at Liz I gave her a smile. I grabbed the envelopes from Bill and head out. They handed it out to the baker, the blacksmith, and a little old lady in the forest it took a while to find the house but they ended up finding it.

The sun was about to set they started at noon. They started to walk back by the time they got back it was already really late. As they were walking back they could hear crying and yelling from the little village in the kingdom.

They started running  as the sobs and yell got louder. The second they started running they were there at the shop. They went in the shop to see Julie on the ground crying and Bill confirming her. They looked at the couple confused. Nile looked around for the girl and didn't see her or hear her.

"What happed?" The older twin asked.

"The king took her!" The man sobbed

"Ok Arthur time for bed!" I said to him he looked at me. "No not yet what happened and is this a adventure of yours you said the twins are named Lyle and Nile that's your names!"

"We can finish the story tomorrow night." I kissed his forehead and slowly shut the coffin.