Silence

Loki crawled out of the broken concrete, his hands shook as he grabbed a stairstep pulling himself up. The sound of a high pitch ringing in his ears made his eyes shut tight willing the noise to stop. When it finally quit he felt eyes on him. The Avengers stood above him, an arrow pointed at his face, he had been bested.
Loki looked from hero to hero, he quickly came up with a cheeky remark "If it's, all the same, I'll have that drink now." The words came from his lips yet did not reach his ears. That was odd, he thought he said it out loud, maybe he just said it in his mind.
He chuckled and repeated himself. "I'll have that drink now" he spoke louder this time feeling his vocal cords shake as he spoke.

Yet again the words were silent. The group looked at him a little confused. Thor grabbed his brothers arm pulling him to his feet. Thor's mouth was moving yet Loki didn't hear him.
He stared at his lips watched them intently. He obviously was not whispering, he was yelling. Loki could feel his breath as he screamed at him. Loki all of a sudden felt weak his leg gave out causing Thor to quickly help him to stand. He held him not letting his feet hit the ground "Loki what in the nine realms is wrong with you?" Thor's voice shook Loki yet did not penetrate his ears.
Setting Loki on the pavement he shrieked, his ankle was broken.
Loki's eyes widened looking at the ungodly way his ankle bent.
This can't be happening they said they would do this if I failed.

Thor sat him down on the stairs and talked to the rest of the Avengers. Loki felt something running down his neck. He wiped the red liquid that was sliding down in a stream from his ear. Panic set in as he looked at the blood on his slender fingers.
He started to tremble and scream "Brother!" His voice loud and full of fear. The god of thunder went over to him, Loki showed him the crimson on his hand. Thor scoffed. After all the pain he had inflicted he shouldn't be worried over a drop of blood. Thor started to walk away when Loki grabbed his pant leg like a child. Thor shook him off.
The group arrested him and agents from SHIELD dragged him away. Loki was thrown into a cell at the bottom floor of Stark Tower. He hissed as his foot hit the tile.

Laying on the ground was the only spot his body felt comfort. Everything hurt. An odd pain, strong and unlike anything he had felt before. He felt tears brim in his eyes. He pushed them away there was no way in all the realms he would cry and giving those so-called heroes the satisfaction of hearing him whine like a dog.
Tony Stark walked up to the cell his face full of pride that they had defeated this monster. Loki tried to sit up pain racked his thin frame. Tonys' mouth moved words must have come out but Loki heard nothing. "Well big guy, you put up quite a fight but..." Loki interrupted "Ge... Ge.. " not hearing his words he put a hand to his throat, fingertips on his Adam's apple to feel the vibration "Get. My. Brother." Each word was Silence to him. Tony looked, questioning him."NNNNOOOOOOOWW!!!!" Tears fell as he screamed.