She Wants Me To Wash The Blood Off.

Jay Above

Ty Above

Niall POV

"Please tell me what happened to her hair!" I stand up and Haven takes my spot, "She messed it up when she got in the shower the next morning." Brit looks at me with wide eyes and her mouth wide open, "Do you know how much that certain type of shampoo and conditioner cost?! Too damn much for someone to just mess it up in the shower!!"

I pull out my wallet and she walks past me, "Let me do your hair again!" I look at Brit with shock fill eyes, "You want to do her hair again?" Haven scoots back in the chair with fear showing in her eyes, "You can't just ask her like that. You're scaring her." Brit looks at me and crosses her arms, "For now on until she knows how to wrap her hair, put it up in a bun for her while she takes a shower. Put a shower cap on her head and don't take it off until she is out of the bathroom."

Brittany walks around my desk to touch Haven's hair, "It's okay, I'm the one who did your hair last time. I won't hurt you." Haven looks at me, "I promise she won't hurt you." I walk over towards her and she grabs onto my wrist as Brit runs her fingers through her hair. "When can you bring her by?" I put my hand in my face and sigh, "Saturday morning."

She nods her head, "I only came by to tell you that daddy is sending you something. I would have called you, but I left my phone at the salon earlier when I ran out to do a few errands." I roll my eyes, "What does he want this time? If he is sending me another person to take care of, I'm not doing it. Dealing with Haven is already too much for me." She shrugs her shoulders as she leaves my office, "I'm just the messenger Big Bro."

Haven gets up and I sit back down in my chair. "Annoying?" I look at Haven and see her looking at me, "Annoying? What's wrong? Did your iPad die?" She shakes her head, "Am I annoying?" My eyes widen at the question, I quickly shake my head, "No, you're not annoying. Why would you think that?" She shrugs her shoulders and looks back at her iPad, "Do you still want to talk or no?" She shakes her head and I look back at my work.

Thirty minutes later I stand up, "Haven, let's go. I have to go do something." Since having Haven under my care I haven't gotten any fieldwork done. Today there's this young girl who was kidnapped two weeks ago, I finally found her and I am now on my way to go get her along with my team. "Who's the lady?" I look at Jay and roll my eyes, "None of your business."

He starts laughing as he packs up the van. Jay has been with me since I started my business. "She's the woman I was telling you about. The woman my dad forced me to take care of." His eyes widen as he looks at Haven up and down, "Her?! That's her?! She fine as hell!! I'll take care of her if you want me to." I playfully glare at him, "That's not going to happen."

We get in the van and Haven looks at me, "Do you want to sit in the front?" She nods her head and I look at Jay, "Can she sit in the front?" Jay looks at Haven and then smile, "Anything for a fine woman like her." He crawls to the back and Haven gets in his spot, "Make sure you keep your headphones on the entire time." She put her headphones on and I drive off, "Before any of the rest of you guys ask, this is Haven. She's the woman my dad is forcing me to take care of. Not only can she not do anything for herself, but she also hates being around people other than me."