I Got Rejected And Called A Dummy.

Niall POV

I wake up with Haven's legs tangle with mine and Rafiki tail around my neck. I really have to pee right now, but I don't want to wake Haven up. I slowly move her off of me and rush to her bathroom. I let out a sigh of relief.

Rafiki comes running in pointing at his diaper. "You need to be changed?" He nods his head as I wash my hands, "Go get you a new diaper." He runs to my room and comes back seconds later. He lays down on the counter and I change him. I hand him his dirty diaper, "Go throw it away if I catch it outside a trash can you will not get a cookie."

He goes off to throw it away and I walk out of the bathroom. I notice Haven out of her bed and looking out the window. She turns around with Bean in her arms, "Let's take Bean for a walk." She nods her head as I go through her dresser to find her some sweatpants.

"Put these on and a regular T-shirt." I put the clothes on the bed and head to my room to freshen up. Ten minutes later I go back to Haven room and see her sitting on her bed, "Waiting for me?" She nods her head and I laugh.

We walk downstairs and out the door. Haven puts Bean down as we walk on the sidewalk. The wind hits our faces and I shiver, "I hate the cold!" I turn around and see Haven hood down, "Come here, I don't want you catching a cold." I pull her hood on her head and she shivers.

"I can't believe it hasn't snowed yet." She tilts her head to the side, "Snow?" I nod my head, "Yep, snow." I pull out my phone and show her a picture. I look at the weather and it looks like it will actually snow tomorrow. "You might get to see some snow tomorrow." I look up from my phone and notice that she is ahead of me. "You just left me." She turns around with Rafiki and Bean in her jacket, "Cold." I nod my head and laugh, "Yeah, let's go back in. I'll make us some hot chocolate."

We walk back to the house and she lets Bean and Rafiki out of her coat. I go to the kitchen and she follows me. She puts food in Bean bowl and sits down at the table. I start making us some hot chocolate. As soon as I finish up the doorbell rings. I drop my head and groan, "What now?!" I go to the door and see, Jay, Ty, and Dexter. "If there is a sign saying come as you please. Let me know so I can take it down. Why must y'all come here every day?"

They walk in and I close the door, "We do have to eat dinner. None of us can cook and we get tired of eating out." Jay says as he takes his shoes off. "Get girlfriends!! It's not that hard! Or just get someone else to cook for you. You know what's better if you learn how to cook yourselves." Dexter looks at me with mock annoyance on his face, "I've already told you, my girlfriend is your sister."

I walk past them and groan in annoyance. "Who said I was cooking today?" I cross my arms with a half smile on my face, "You're most likely cooking today, it's Sunday. We all know how you like to cook on Sundays." I give Ty the finger and he laughs. I sit down beside Haven and sip my hot chocolate. "Is it good?" She nods her head and I smile.

"What are you cooking today?" I glare at the three men in front of me, "I haven't decided yet."

"Ahh!! Shit!! There's a monkey on me!!" Ty screams.
"Holy shit!! There's a monkey on you!!" Jay screams.

I roll my eyes as Rafiki jumps over to my shoulder. "This is Rafiki. You're in his home, so don't blame me if he attacks you." They look at me with wide eyes, "Why do you have a monkey?! Why not a cat or a dog?!" I point at Bean behind them, "I do have a dog." They look down and see Bean. "I don't care anymore, I'm going to your pool."

I shrug my shoulders as the three of them run off. "Wait. Why are y'all going to the pool? It's cold." They look at me as if I was stupid, "You have an indoor pool."

"But the water is still going to be colder than usual." They shrug their shoulders and I roll my eyes, "I don't care, do whatever." They run off and I let out a sigh, "You attract people to you." I look at Haven and she looks up at me, "Ever since you came around, people have been coming to my house every day."