We Promise!

Haven POV

Niall climbs out of the pool and wraps his arms around me. "I'll get you back later. You're still in a little pain." I hug him back and look up at him.

He kisses my forehead, "Let's eat!" He shouts as he picks me up. He carries me to the table and sits me down. Hana and Haru sit at the table with me. "Do you like Niall?" I look at Haru, "I love Niall and Niall loves me." Haru laughs, "Of course he loves you. He wouldn't have come for you like a madman if he didn't love you."

Rafiki jumps on my lap and claps his hands. "Are you coming to live with us or stay with Niall?" I look at Hana, "I'm staying with Niall. I'll come to visit."

"Hana." We turn around and see some man looking at Hana. "D-Derrick? What are you doing here?" He walks up to Hana and gives her a tight hug. "I-I thought you were going to be in prison."

"I did too, but Niall helped me out." Hana looks at Niall, "I saw the way you two were looking at each other the night we saved Haven. There's no way I could just let him go to prison for something he really didn't have any control over."

Niall hands me a plate and goes to sit down with Luca. The man looks at me and Haru, "Are they your younger siblings?" Hana nods her head and smiles, "Yeah, that's Haven and that's Haru."

He sits down beside Hana and we start eating. After I finished eating I walk to sit up under the tree and watch everybody else talk.

"Why are you sitting over here by yourself?" I look up and see Luca peeking around the tree. I pat the spot beside me, "Come sit and talk with me." He shows me a smile at sits down beside me. "Are you sad?" I shake my head, "No, why you ask?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Because you're not up and talking with everyone." I pull my knees to my chest, "I like watching, I learn more from just watching. I'm not very smart like everybody else." He shakes his head, "Don't say that. Papa says to never talk down on yourself."

I look in front of me and see Niall laughing with Jay and Ty. "I would like to help everybody, but I feel like I'm always in the way."

Bean and Rafiki run up to us, "What do you like to do?" I look at Luca and smile, "I like modeling, I'm too scared to tell Niall that."

"Why?" I shrug my shoulders, "You ask a lot of questions."

Niall POV

I look around and see Haven and Luca sitting under a tree. I walk over and hide behind the tree. I overhear Luca and Haven talking.

It seems like they've been only talking for a few minutes. "You ask a lot of questions." I let out a quiet laugh, "This is how I learn. I learn by asking questions." Luca states back. "Niall wouldn't want me to model because it's dangerous, but I really want to."

I can hear the pout on Haven's lips, "Just ask him, don't be scared. I'll protect you if he does anything." Haven laughs, "Thank you."

Jay and Ty come out of nowhere and I put my finger over my lips. I wave my hand and they turn back around. "You can go back with everybody if you want."

"No, I want to stay with you." I stand up and walk towards everybody else.

"What are you going to do now?" I look at my mom and shrug my shoulders, "I know we're going on a long break, but I don't know what I'm doing during it. Haven wants to go to the beach so I'll probably take her to the Bahamas."

"What were you doing sitting by yourself?" I look at Ty and sigh, "I was listening to Haven and Luca talk." I sit down and Jay sits beside me, "What were they talking about?"