You Look Beautiful In Your Kimono.

Niall POV

"We're going to play Uno." I sit down beside Jay and Haven sits in between my legs. "Loser has to buy everybody drinks." I nod my head and Clare starts passing the cards out.

I hold my cards out in front of me and Haven. "Did y'all even shuffle these? We already won this round." Haven looks at the cards and point at my draw four, "Save that when we really need it." We start playing and I look up from my hand and see Ty looking at me with a smirk on his lips. I glare at him and he starts laughing, "Haven, what were you and Niall talking about?"

My eyes widen at the question, "We tal-." I cover Haven's mouth and look at her, "It's a secret between me and you. No one else can know." She nods her head and I pull my hand away from her mouth. Haven looks back at Ty, "Its a secret." I smirk at Ty and he rolls his eyes. "Let's just get back to the game."

Seven hours later

"Finally! I'm off that death trap!!" Jay says as we walk to a van. Haven looks around and she walks up to me and squeezes my arm. "I don't like this." I look at Haven and smile, "It's okay, there's no need to be scared." We get in and we head to a Japanese house I brought for us.

"You brought a whole house?!" Adam asks as we pull up in the driveway, "Yeah, we can come back for vacation another time." We walk in and everybody split up to find a room, "Me and Haven have the biggest room!" I shout as we walk upstairs.

We walk in the room and Haven looks around, "I don't like it here. It feels weird." I put our bags down and look at Haven, "There's no need to worry. Everything's alright. I won't let anything happen to you." I order us all some Japanese food. "After we're done eating, we can call it a night. We've been on a plane for eleven hours."

I hand Rafiki a slice of pizza and he sits on my lap. "Tomorrow we will go looking around to see if we get any leads or ideas on this guy whereabouts." Haven sits beside Jay and whispers in his ear. Jay chokes on his pizza and laugh, "What are you two talking about?" Haven shakes her head and Jay shrug his shoulders, "Nothing. It's a secret."

I look at Haven and she looks down. We finish up our food and head to bed. "I-I w-want to stay down here with Jay for a l-little bit." I freeze at Haven request, "Why?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Secret." She walks off towards Jay and they both sit on the couch, "It's just going to be you two?"

Jay looks at me and nods his head, "Yeah, we're not going to be down here long." I slowly turn around and hesitantly walk up the stairs. I walk to my room and slowly crawl into the bed. I lay down as Rafiki lays on my stomach. Bean climbs on my chest and licks my face, "Is it that obvious that I'm feeling some type of way?" Bean whines and I rub her head. Ten minutes pass and I start to get an uneasy feeling.

I move Bean and Rafiki off of me and put them on the bed. I slowly walk downstairs, being quiet as a mouse. "What am I doing?" I ask myself as I try to turn around, but my body wasn't allowing it. My feet quietly carry me to the last step.

I go around the corner to the living room and hide behind the wall. Why am I hiding? Why do I need to hide? I let out a low breath and peek around the corner and see Haven straddling Jay. It seems like Jay doesn't even care that Haven is half naked. Haven is reaching for Jay phone with a pout on her face and Jay is laughing, "Why are you pouting?" Their faces inches away from each other, "Give it back."

Jay shakes his head, "My phone. Why should I give it back?" Haven reaches for the phone even more and Jay places his hand on her thigh, "Stop before you fall. We can just go tomorrow, it'll be better to look around." Haven sits back down and grabs Jay by the ear. She pulls his ear, "Ow! Ow! Let go! What are you doing?!"