Fashion Show Complete!

Niall POV

"Change into something comfortable." She walks upstairs and I walk to the movie room. I get out some blankets and pillows. I set us up a little fort and smile to myself, "She'll get excited over this."

I walk to the kitchen and take out some snacks for us. My phone starts ringing, "Why did you react like that?" I let out a long sigh at Glenn question, "How could I not react. He lied, don't try to make me apologize."  He lets out a low chuckle and I head upstairs to my room to change.

Haven walks in with one of my shirts. "He lies about Haven whereabouts. He said she was hidden in the UK, but the whole time she was in Japan." I hear him curse under his breath, "Why would he keep that hidden?" I shrug my shoulders and groan, "That's something I don't know or understand. Did he tell you to call me?"

I look over at Haven and see her trying to fix her hair. "Yeah, he said you blew up." I scoff and roll my eyes, "Of course I did. He lied over something that could have not ended well." He hums in response and I reach over to put Haven hair in a ponytail. "I'll talk to you later. Next time I see you, it would be in Brit show." He groans loudly and I laugh.

We hang up after that and I look at Haven with a smile. "Ready to watch movies all day?" She smiles at me and nods her head, "Yeah." We walk downstairs and I carry our snacks to the room. Bean and Rafiki run ahead of us. "No scary movies." I throw my head back and laugh, "Yes ma'am."

Fashion Show

Today is the day of Brit major fashion show. Me and Haven are on our way out the door, but she doesn't want to leave without bringing Bean and Rafiki. "We can't bring them. We might lose them." She shakes her head and I throw my head back. "We're going to be late. They will be okay without us. They're going to Japan with us, so there's no need to worry."

Where did her stubbornness come from? "Okay, fine. We can take them. Hurry up, we're already late." We rush to the car and head to the fashion show that is two hours away.

"Niall!! Where the hell have you been?!" Brit grabs Haven arm and glare at me, "I'm not the one at fault here." She takes Bean out of my arms. "I made an outfit for Bean and Rafiki. They can walk out in the last round." My eyes widen, "You made clothes for them? We were late because Haven didn't want to leave them. I thought they wouldn't be allowed."

Brit rolls her eyes and scoff, "It's my show. I have my pet bird, Shine, flying around." Of course, she does. She pushes us towards our dressing room. She hands Haven a dress and me a suit. "Put it on and then we can get started on your hair and makeup." Many people are running around frantically. I turn around to look for the dressing rooms.

"Niall!! Haven's getting undress!!" I quickly turn around and see Haven taking her shirt off. "What are you doing?!" She looks up at me and I take her dress and put it in my left hand with my suit. I wrap my arm around her waist and pick her up. I rush to the dressing room and quickly close the door. "Don't change in front of everybody."

I hang the dress and the suit up, "If you do that you will attract other men. You don't want other men to come and try to take you away from me, do you?" She quickly shakes her head and I smile, "I know you don't. I just don't want anybody seeing you like that."

She starts getting undress, "I only want you to see me like that." I laugh as I help her put the dress on. It's a silk gold dress with a high slit and a very low v-neck. It hugs all of Haven curves in every way. My suit is just like Haven dress with a splash of red. Haven dress gets finished off with some all red shoes.

We come out of the dressing room and Brit squeals, "Ehhh!!! It looks so perfect on you two!! Okay, come on. Haven I'm doing your hair and makeup. Niall, someone else will be beating your face." Before I could protest I hear a little girl scream, "Uncle Niall!!" I turn around and see Sidney running to me.