Sister?!

One Year Later

Niall POV

I wake up to the sound of a child giggling. I slowly open my eyes and see Luca playing with Bean and Rafiki.

"Luca, has cepillado los dientes?" He nods his head and I stand up with a groan.

(Did you brush your teeth?)

I rub his head, "I speak English too." I let out a low chuckle and look down at him, "I speak Spanish too." He shows me a pout and I go to brush my teeth and wash my face.

It's been a year since William took Haven away from me. We moved to Cuba days after he took her away. I found Luca secretly living here by himself he was eight at the time, so now he stays with me permanently. You can say I took him in as my son.

"Did you take Bean out?" He nods his head, "Sí, Rafiki stole some more fruit from the market." Rafiki comes running in and hands me an apple, "You lucky it's a green apple and not red. Stop stealing." He screeches at me and holds up his thumb.

My hair has gotten longer and I just shaved not too long ago so my beard is okay. "Volver al trabajo?" I look at Luca and nod my head, "Yep, go wake the others up for me."

(Back to work?)

He runs off and heads to the kitchen. I start making breakfast. "Morning." I look up from the food and see Rylee coming with her hair everywhere, "Bed hair is not for you." She rolls her eyes, "Jay is the worst person to sleep with."

I laugh as I start on the bacon and sausage. "Why you say that?" Rylee and Jay are dating and so are Ty and Kylie.

"He moves in his sleep too much and then he squeezes me so hard while he's asleep or when we're cuddling." I shrug my shoulders, "You'll get used to it." She fixes her hair and stretch, "Need any help?" I shake my head, "No, I'm good."

She shows me a sad smile, "Everyday you cook for us. Why can't we return the favor?" I finish up with the food, I make mine and Luca plate, "I've only really cooked for one person and that was Haven. When she got taken away from me it felt weird not cooking for anyone."

I set her plate in front of her as Luca comes running in, "We fill in for Haven?" I slowly nod my head, "If I offend you I'm sorry." She shakes her head and laughs, "I'm not offended, it's just your way to cope with this situation we're in."

Jay comes in with a smile on his face, "Morning." I look at him with an arch eyebrow, "Why are you smiling so hard?" He shrugs his shoulders, "I feel like something good is going to happen today." I roll my eyes and everybody else comes downstairs.

We eat breakfast and then head to the planning room. I look over at Luca and see him looking guilty, "Que esta mal? You look guilty."

(What's wrong?)

He looks at me and then at his plate, "There's someone unconscious in the backyard." I arch my eyebrow, "What do you mean? Wait, what did you do?" I rush to the back and he follows me.

I look outside and see a man in a black suit unconscious. "Luca, what the hell did you do?!" Luca hides behind Rylee, "I was looking for Rafiki and I saw him sneaking back here." I arch my eyebrow and pat the man down.

"Ty, help me carry him to the planning room." He helps me pick the man up and we carry him to the planning room. I look at Luca and he looks away from me. I walk up to him and pat his head, "Good job. Sorry for yelling at you. You saved us all." He looks at me and then smiles, "You're welcome! Can you buy me an icy?!" I let out a soft laugh, "Yeah, I'll buy you one."

"Strip this man and make sure he doesn't have anything on him like a tracker. Tie him up once you're done." I put a hat and some shades on, "Do you really think it's safe for you to go out?" I look at Clare and shrug my shoulders, "It'll be alright, we're just going for some ice."