Ch. 10 Spellbound

Niklaus' POV

Some things were overlooked when typically figuring someone out. Rosabelle was a mystery to me. That much I could say. I've never met a born tribrid, and especially an elemental or angel. Hell, I didn't even know they exist and it's safe to say, I know a lot. But I've been watching her since I first saw her in the Grill. She was with the Salvatore brothers and I wondered how they got such a beautiful girl to be with them. What was unexpected was her beauty. It wasn't the typical blonde with blue eyes that made people look in admiration, but a more natural and dark look that promised more was beneath the surface. 

The way she talked was soothing. She made things that were so big, seem insignificant. So much that you would miss it if you weren't listening. Her walk was confident with light steps. She held power that she didn't even know. But all those things could be found in a lot of people. Maybe not all three, but it was possible. It was rare. But she wasn't rare. No, she was unique. One of a kind. What got me was her kindness. She had to know who I was and what I've done, but without worrying about what the Salvatores said, she agreed to help me. Each word she spoke held no malice, no chance of a hidden agenda. But nothing in this world ever allowed me to be happy, so I was waiting for the flaw that would have to arise soon. She was just too perfect. So with my thoughts floating around, we walked into the mansion and into the sitting room. She looked around and nodded. 

"So I'm going to need some of your blood, a bowl, and obviously a werewolf that you want turned." She spoke. 

"No candles or some other witchy voodoo thing?" Rebekah spoke after flashing back with a bowl. 

"No. That just wastes time and my patience."

"Niklaus, do you even have a wolf ready to be turned?" Elijah asked.

"Well, he's a few towns over. I didn't realize we would be doing this today. I can get him here in two hours." 

"Ugh such time wasters. Nope. we are doing this the better way." She said with a groan. She stretched her hand out to me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Just hold my hand Nik."

"Always, love." I said with a smirk. I shouldn't have smirked. I should have kindly taken it with a smile because the next second I'm blinded by light and the feeling of my head spinning was overbearing. I opened my eyes to see the house that Ben was living in. He was the wolf I was turning. I looked at her in surprise. How did she even know where to go? How did we even get here?

"Right house, I presume?" She asked sarcastically. "Well go grab him. I've got work to do." I walked farther into the house, figuring out where he was. Upstairs and down the hall. Once finding him, I dragged him back to Rosabelle, where she stuck out both of her hands. 

"He will not touch you." 

"And why not? Do we not have to go back?" She asked.

"Yes, but he can do it without touching you. You are not his to touch. Only mine. Mine and my brothers. No other man will touch you." My voice got darker as I went on. I could feel the anger in my veins from thinking of another man with my Belle.

"I hardly think this is the time to be talking about this, Nik."

"I think now is a perfect time actually. You will be ours Rosabelle. Always and forever." Her face changed to one void of any emotion. That can't be good.

"Put your hand on him, Niklaus." She said simply. I did as I was told and felt her wrap her hand around my wrist. Quickly, a flash of light blinded me again. When I opened my eyes, we were back to the mansion. 

"Rosabelle-" Kol started but never finished due to the look on her face. 

She took the bowl, poured my blood into it and a vial of another's blood. Mixing it together, she put it back into the vial and walked over to the wolf that was now on the floor in fear. So he was ripped from his house, literally flashed a few towns over, and is watching a strange girl mix some blood. I guess for a wolf it was understandable. She stopped in front of him. Looking into his eyes, she handed him the vial. Wordlessly, he drank it and almost immediately the transition began. She walked away just like that. No words spoken since we arrived back. To be honest, I didn't see her walk away. I was too immersed in the wolf transitioning in front of me. No doppelgänger blood in sight. But that's when I heard the door slam. And I know all four of us were thinking the same thing. 

Where did Rosabelle go?

Author's note

Quick little chapter to start the next events. Going to try to keep updating quickly. As always, thanks for reading.