CHAPTER 1

Minhae's POV

"Ugh........first day of school, it really is tiring especially in a new school, adapting a new environment" I picked my school bag and immediately went to the front door waving goodbye to my mom and dad who were at the dining table.

As soon as I arrived at the school gate, I went in to find my classroom which was room 31. Not long after, someone caught my eyes. He seems to be finding something as well, I better go with him.

I went towards him and tapped his shoulder, he surprisingly faced and gave me a cold look. I got uneasy seeing him with those looks, I expected a friendly response from him but I was totally wrong.

"What do you want?" He coldly asked.

"I was wondering if you were also finding something, well I actually would like to come with you if you don't mind?" I said.

"If I were to find something you are already out of it, and I don't need you accompanying me". Those words made me silent and he walked away from me with no hesitation.

Well, that was a bad start. I roamed around the campus and found a paper on one of the rooms, it had something written on it. I checked it out and saw my classroom number. I hesitantly went in because all eyes might be locked on me.

As I went inside my eyes immediately caught that guy from earlier. He was sitting near the window not even daring to look at me for my 'introduce  yourself'. The teacher gave me a sign to go in front and start introducing myself. I obeyed her and sighed deeply.

"We have a transferee and she needs to introduce herself so please listen," the teacher said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hi everyone I am Choi Minhae," I started "I hope we will get along sooner."

"Go on have a seat" the teacher said.

"Where will I be sitting ma'am?" I asked.

"There, beside Jeon Jungkook" she said still wearing that smile. I averted eye contact from the teacher and saw a vacant seat beside the man from earlier, so Jeon Jungkook is his name huh?

I walked towards the seat and still nothing, he still sat there watching the trees from the other side of the window. I badly want to talk to him and be close to him, not just because of his looks but I think he has this personality he hasn't shown anybody yet.

I faced the board and someone suddenly tapped my shoulder causing me to scream in fright and that made everyone look at me.

"S-sorry" I said stuttering. I faced the one who tapped my  shoulder and was shocked by what I saw. He was like a living anime. I can't take my gaze off of him.

"Hey, you're new huh?" he asked. I nodded, still can't take my eyes off of him.

"I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." I again nodded still in the state of shock.

"No need for telling me your name I already know because you said it earlier" he gave me a square smile, which I assume that he had  since the day he was born.

We ended our conversation shortly since the teacher was already starting her lesson. I could feel us getting along so well eventhough we just met. That Jungkook guy was paying no attention on the lesson.

The day ended, Taehyung and I went to the school gate.
We exchanged numbers and goodbyes as well. I had to go home early since mom and dad don't usually go home early.

As I arrived home, I went straight to my room and surfed the internet.
I tapped Facebook and there revealed a lot of friend requests from my new classmates and accepted each and every one of them. I knew 7 of my classmates were the most famous group in my new school. I was shocked when there names flashed on the screen of my phone. I accepted them with no doubt. Of course Jungkook did not sent a request, obviously he does not care about me.

I heard the front door open, and I quickly ran downstairs to give my mom and dad a big hug. I always give them a hug when they get home because that is the only way that will make them comfortable and stress-free. They hugged me back and I smiled.

I went back to my room and again tapped Facebook. I received a message from Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung: Hey!! Wyd??

Choi Minhae: Probably nothing😊😊

Kim Taehyung: Oh....Okay

Active 1 minute ago

Seems like I am a boring person to chat with. Oh well, I should go downstairs and eat dinner already. I went downstairs and saw my mom and dad eating. They should have called me when it was time to eat. It is fine though I can eat  by myself anyway.

I started eating with my phone in my hand and began thinking about Jungkook.

Wait!! Why Am I thinking about Jungkook???

"Ugh!!.......I just met him, yet I am now thinking of him, how advance of me!" I mumbled to myself. I can't be thinking too hard, its bad for my health.

"Shut your mind now Minhae and finish your food, maybe you're just hungry" I told myself in an irritating tone.

After finishing my food, I washed the utensils that I used and headed back to my room. I surfed the internet and this time it was Instagram that I am using. As expected, yeah! new followers which were my new classmates. My eyes were again caught by 6 boys, the popular boys in school. Jungkook has no interest on following me on Instagram or sending a friend request to me at all.

These boys are called Bangtan boys by the way, namely Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. They are really famous in school not just by their looks but also their intellegence. They always have good grades which made girls admire them and desperately want them to be their property.

Now stop with the 'describing thingy' Minhae and focus on your Instagram posts. After a few hours of scrolling up and down I got tired and decided to sleep since it was already 9:36 in the evening and I have to wake up early in the morning because of classes.

[A/N: Sorry for the grammar and typos]