CHAPTER 4

Minhae's POV

I woke up from the alarm of my phone. I then grabbed my phone to turn it off, I looked at the time it was already 5:19 pm school is probably over by now. I checked my Facebook again and a lot of my new classmates were already online. I checked my messages and it was from Jeon Jungkook. I opened it immediately after reading the name.

From: Jeon Jungkook

Hi?

To: Jeon Jungkook

Hey! I did not know you were not a shy guy

From: Jeon Jungkook

Well, I figured out if we should be friends? And by the way sorry for what I did on the first day of class I did not mean that.

To: Jeon Jungkook

Oh sure we can be friends I would love that 'cause since the first day I really wanted to talk to you, and do not worry I already forgave you.

From: Jeon Jungkook

Good then, see you tomorrow.

Active 1 minute ago

That was unexpected. Just the other day he was so mean like he doesn't care at all and now he's hoping that we could be friends. I could not resist his offer anymore since he's the one who asked first though.

It was already 7:35 in the evening, time pass by so fast. I went downstairs only to see mom and dad preparing food on the dining table. "Oh, there you are come on let's eat we prepared your favorite" mom said and I nodded with the most comfortable smile I ever wore.

We talked about a lot of things which also  includes my first day of class I haven't made a lot of friends, the only friend I have was only Taehyung. He was the closest among all my new classmates eventhough we just met yesterday. I suppose Jungkook would be next.

We finished eating and put the used utensils in the sink. Dad offered to wash the dishes so we agreed since I can't and won't be allowed to work even small things since it makes me tired easily.

I sat at the couch and turned the TV on suddenly the door bell rang. I told them that I will be the to open it since dad is washing the dishes and mom is at their bedroom cleaning and preparing the laundry to be washed tomorrow.I carefully opened the door and was shock by the sight before me. There stood 7 handsome boys, I was about to close the door in shock but a foot blocked so it was no use at all. Suddenly I remembered the incident from early in the morning. So I just let them open it. One guy who I expect was Namjoon looked at me smiled. There was an awkward silence until Taehyung broke it.

Jungkook was about to say something when Taehyung broke the silnce first. "Why weren't you at school today?" He asked I could see the disappointed look on Jungkook's face as if he was going to ask the same question. "O-oh, well I there was an emergency, don't worry I'll be back tomorrow" I answered.

"Minhae whose at the door?" Mom asked "Just classmates Eomma!" I answered back." Then let them in" mom said "Ok" was the only qord that escaped my mouth, why would would I let them in when I just met them yesterday plus, they are boys.
"Please do come in, all of you" I said and they all nodded with bright smiles on their faces I could see Jungkook just staring at me, it made me feel uneasy.

We all sat in the couch and there was this silence again, this timeI decided to break the silence." So, why are you all here?" I asked " The teacher just wanted to know if who knows where you are, so we went here" this guy said with an eye smile who I assume was Jimin. I don't know them well yet but I do know their complete names, I just can't familiarize them one by one."How did you know where I live?" I asked " We actually live there in the house next to this one, we saw you coming here when we went home and we assumed this was your house" the person with the palest skin said who I suppose is Yoongi.

"Ok" I answered. "Now tell us what emergency happened earlier?"the happiest person said, Hoseok I suppose. I honesyly don't want to tell them so I kept quiet, suddenly Jungkook starts talking " If you don't want to tell us its fine we understand", I looked up at him and he smiled at me. That smile, my heart beats fast when I see that and it's bad for my health. Thay all nodded in agreement to what Jungkook said.

Before they went home we talked and chit chat about random stuff. It was fun though.

It was time for them to leave. I opened the door for them. A frown formed through my face then Jungkook saw me with that expression. He walked near me and told me " Don't worry there will always be a tomorrow" his words made me smile and then they left.