CHAPTER 8

I woke up by the loudest alarm from my phone. "Ugh!!! How can I skip school? I need to go there my boyfriend might get woried" I forcefully walked inside my bathroom and took a bath. I saw my phone blinking indicating that I have a call. I took it and saw the caller ID, it was Jungkook. I picked up the call.

"Good morning" he said

"Good morning" I responded

"Why'd you call?, shouldn't you get ready for school?" I asked

"I'm already ready, I just want to tell you that we're picking you up, so hurry up" he said

"Ok" I responded

He then hung up. I got ready very fast and sat on the living room couch waiting. I heard a car beep as I was watching TV. I hurriedly reach for the front door. When I opened it, there appeared a very handsome young man standing beside a black van, it was absolutely Jungkook waiting for me wearing an angelic smile.

I neared him and he reached his hands for me. He held it tightly like I was gonna leave him. My heart beats so fast when I am with him. He opened the door and I saw 7 people inside, of course always including Hoseok's girlfriend, Ashley.

I went in still holding Jungkook's hand. He followed me after I entered. We arrived at school on time.

--

Everyday was always the usual day, picking me up from home, going to school holding hands, walking back home and other things couples do.

|Time Skip|

It has been 6 months since me and Jungkook started dating. Of course it wasn't always sweet, relationships always have flaws.

Today Jungkook and I decided to go to the rooftop, our favorite spot out of all the places in school. In the rooftop we can always see the whole view of the school. It's fun there.

I arrived at the rooftop hoping he was already there. I saw him sitting and obviously waiting for me. I tip toed near him and covered his eyes using my hands. I could see him smile, he probably knows that it was me all the time. He stood up, removed my hands and gave me a hug.

He then gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled at his action and so he did. He sat back at the bench and patted his side telling me to dit beside him. I obeyed him and we sat there talking until the bell rang telling us that break time was over. Jungkook walked me to the room for my second subject, holding hands.

The school hours were over. Jungkook  and I always go home together. I was the one who arrived at the gate first, it was usually Jungkook to go there first though. Jungkook has been acting weird these days, he is acting like he's going to leave or something.

After few minutes of waiting he finally arrived. He was panting due to running. I went close to him and pulled out a towel from my bag. I wiped his sweat off. Then he smiled at me.

Jungkook's POV

I was about to go to Minhae to the school gates when someone called my name. I looked and it was Mikhaela. I ignored but she suddenly said something that made my blood boil.

"If you ignore me and won't come back to me I will hurt Minhae" Mikhaela stated. I turned my face to her wearing the most coldest look I ever had." I told you not to lay a finger on her or else" I said "Or else what? You'll throw me somewhere or kick me out of school, I am not afraid at all, Jungkook" She interrupted. "Don't you dare hurt her" I said " Watch me" she said with a smirk on her face.

I cannot get rid of her. I just walked past her with an angry expression. I looked at my clock, it was already 5:30 oh gosh I totally forgot about Minhae, she's probably waiting at the gate right now.

I went to the gate and she was there already waiting for me. I neared her panting with sweat. As I was in front of her she pulled out something from her bag, it was a towel. She wiped my sweat off me. She's just so sweet. What if Mikhaela hurts her.