BONUS CHAPTER

Jungkook's POV

We're graduating highschool sooner, but my life was incomplete, something was really missing or shoul I say someone was missing, Minhae. I went to the cafeteria to see my hyungs at our favorite table. It has been two years since Minhae died. I have been longing for her already. When will I ever meet her again?

I bought food and went to the table where we usually sit. It was never complete for all of us. We were used to having Minhae with us eating together.

"You haven't had any girlfriend yet, Jungkook" Jimin hyung said. "I don't need one, my heart is already occupied by Minhae only" I said rolling my eyes at him. Since the day Minhae was gone I felt like I changed into a different person, I became anti social and always snob, I even don't participate in class.

"Jungkook, you should change your attitude, if Minhae was here she would not like it" Namjoon hyung said. My eyes started to water, before I burst out crying I immediately stood up and went to the rooftop. The place where me and Minhae always hang out during break times and the place where I also hurt her. I saw the bench where we sit down and hold hands while watching the school view.

How I wish she was still here.

School ended and I decided to go to the places where me and Minhae always hang out. My first destination was the ice cream shop. When I entered, it was still the same old yet fun ice cream shop from 2 years ago. I ordered me and Minhae's favorite ice cream. After I got my order, I went to one of the vacant tables.

I daydreamed about being with Minhae while eating ice cream. I imagined her sitting at the opposite side of the table, smiling and holding hands. I snapped out of my daydream and finished my ice cream.

Second destination was the park. I made lots of memories here with Minhae. I sat down at one of the benches enough for me to see the sunset. I was on time to witness the beautiful sunset but not as beautiful as Minhae. I again imagined her being with me. Sitting beside me, holding hands, her head on my shoulder, I wish this was all reality. I snapped back inreality. I palmed the space beside me, " I already regreted it, Minhae" I said with an almost crying tone. Watching the sunset by myself was really a new thing that I should adopt sooner or later.

"I love you Minhae, thank you for once being mine, you will always be in my heart" I said and closed my eyes, letting a tear escape from my right eye.