CHAPTER 7

Minhae's POV

School ended so fast. It was time for me to go home but someone called my. The person's voice was so familiar, I faced the person and I saw Jungkook, that's why the voice was familiar.

He came running to me and pulled me in a warm embrace, it was never new to me since he always does this whenever we meet. I'm guessing he wants to hang out.

"What a warm welcome" I said which made him chuckle "Yeah, about that, can we hang out?" I nodded and he smiled. We went out the school gates and headed to the ice cream shop we always go to. We ordered our favorite flavor of ice cream and went to the vacant table.

We talked and then became silent. Then, he broke the silence and said something which made my eyes wide open.

Jungkook's POV

I think this the perfect time for me to tell her. I inhaled deeply and started to tell her.

"Minhae, let me tell you somthing, don't be shocked, ok?" I said nervously. She just nodded and ate her ice cream happily." I have feelings for you, Minhae. I can't hide them anymore. You make me feel comfortable and happy. Little did I know that I have to have you. I know this is too fast but please will you be my girlfriend?" I said continuously. Her eyes widened by my words, I must have screwed up, I think I won't be able to have her this is too sudden.

"Jungkook, I actually have feelings for you too, and I was afraid to confess because our friendship might change" she said." Why have friendship when we can have a relationship?, so do you have an answer to my question?" I said. She smiled a 'Yes' came out from her mouth." Yes, I will be your girlfriend" she said smiling.

I gave her a quick hug and a peck on the forehead. She lift her head to me shyly, how cute! We finished our ice cream and went to the park were we first hung out. Our hands were intertwined. We walked smiling and talking to each other.

Minhae's POV

That was surprising but I need to control feelings equally. I shouldn't be too much happy or too much hurt if ever he hurts me. I just can't help smiling while walking to our destination.

We arrived at the park just in time for us to witness the beautiful sunset. We sat at the bench where we can see the sunset. Me and Jungkook sat with his head on my right shoulder. My rght hand and his left hand intertwined together.

It was already getting dark and I need to go home. Jungkook walked me home since our homes were just near. Before waving goodbye, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. He must have known I am that considerate. He then left after I went inside the house.

I had a good time today, he really made me happy. After taking a quick bath I took out my phone and received a message from Jungkook. We exchanged phone numbers earlier after he asked me to be his girlfriend.

From: Jeon Jungkook

Good night, babe

To: Jeon Jungkook

Good night to you too

From: Jeon Jungkook

I love you

To: Jeon Jungkook

I love you too

Those simple words made my heart flutter. I want to emote so bad, but I need to control it. One mistake I make I might loose my life.

After the texting each other I turned my phone off and slept comfortably.