4

Before I could set foot inside the schools gates I felt something cold and hard hit me from above, I immediately put my face down and covered my head with my hands.
I stared at the floor as I saw ice cubes falling around and beneath me.

Don't cry Y/n was all I could hear in my head along with the laughter that surrounded me.
I looked up once the last ice cube fell and saw BTS standing in front of me.
I looked up to see some girls on ladders with buckets in their hands giggling. I recognized them as the popular girls also known as some of BTS's girlfriends.

I looked back at BTS and like I imagined they were smirking.
"What did we tell you about treating us right" said Namjoon
I looked at them confused and annoyed
"Did you forget what you did to me yesterday?" said Jimin glaring at me

"Did you forget you were the one staring at my private life." I glared back
"I wasn't staring at YOU, I was looking at your boyfriends car." he smirked and continued glaring at me

"Why did you guys try to follow me yesterday then?!" I was getting frustrated
"We didn't follow you we stayed at school." I felt Suga flick my forehead, "nerd"
Everyone laughed while I rubbed my forehead.

"If you guys didn't follow me.. who did?" I was muttering
"Speak up nerd" said Jungkook glaring at me
I ignored him and continued trying to figure out who it could be.
A thought came to me... shit did that company find me again.

"I would like to stay and chat some more but I have to go to class... like right now." I looked around me trying to find a way out.
I saw a girl smile at me and she moved aside slightly, that was enough space for me to squeeze out.

I walked towards her slowly while BTS's was planning what to do with me.
Nobody noticed until I was already running inside the school.
I heard them yelling nerd and running after me but I was already going to class.

I sat down in my seat at the very back corner of the room.
Some of the students from the crowd glared at me as they sat down, it was a good thing the teacher was already in class.

I watched as Jin and Suga sat not so far away from me.
I payed attention to the teacher as the lesson started making sure to take notes of the lesson it was my social studies class.
I felt glares but ignored them until I felt pieces of paper hitting me.

I picked one up and opened it up, it said...

Hey nerd, meet us up at the rooftop during lunch so we could finish what had started earlier today unless you want us to leak pictures of you and your boyfriend which looks a bit older then 17 don't you think?

I got frustrated if I didn't go the music industries would make a big mess and Baekhyun would be in trouble...
I wrote something in a piece of paper and threw it to them it said, what if I told you... I don't care, he is the same age as you and I or what do you want to post it and then want me to show how stupid you are by showing you and the rest his I.D... STUPID!

They glared at me.
I continued paying attention to the teacher even though I already knew what she was talking about.

My other classes went like usual until lunch came up, I was buying my lunch when suddenly I felt arms around me and someone throwing me on their shoulder.
I started kicking and hitting him, should I use what I learned with my self defense teacher?

"Stop that" I heard a deep voice say
"Taehyung put me down!" I continued kicking and hitting him.
He carried me until we got to the rooftop.
Once he put me down I used what I learned and he was on the floor now while I was holding him face down against it.
"I told you to put me down!" I pressed his face harder against the rooftops floor.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted from him, "let me go!" I was kicking and hitting until I felt my wrists and ankles being held by hands.
"Stop moving so much" I heard an annoyed Suga say.

Suddenly I was sat on a chair and felt myself being tied up.
"You didn't do our school work and even dared behave against us." said Jin shaking his head
"Then you lazy asses should do your work and leave me alone!" I continued fidgeting and trying to find a way to get away.

I noticed a crowd of people standing not so far away watching us.
I looked at BTS and noticed Taehyung's girlfriend glaring at me while putting an ice pack on Taehyung's face.
"You even dared hurt one of us and you still continue to rebel." I heard Jhope say

"So sweet and ugly nerd we got you, drum roll please" said Jimin looking at the crowd, "tadaaa" he had a bucket in his hand with some liquid in it.

"A bunch of food coloring" said Jungkook showing me a bucket full of blue food coloring
They each had a different color, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink.

I started moving in the chair not caring about the scratches the ropes were leaving me.
Suddenly the buckets were dumped on me one at a time as I closed my eyes.
Once they were done I opened my eyes and glared at them but this time I couldn't hold back the tears.

While the crowd and BTS laughed all the tears that I was holding back throughout the years came running down my face.
Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces including BTS.

"I...I hate," I tried my best to speak correctly, "you"

A/n: sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎