41

I immediately opened my eyes at the feeling of something soft on my neck followed by a light pull.
My first instinct was to wack the thing away, "Oww!" I was now staring at a wide awake Suga.

"What did you do?!" I asked placing a hand on my neck.
"Have you ever heard of kissing it better?" he said laying his head back on my lap.
I stayed silent but could feel myself burning up at the thought, "Pervert." I muttered.
"You're the one with the inappropriate thoughts." he said with a smirk.

I shoved Suga off of me and stood up as he sat up on the floor.
"What was that one for?"
"Invading my personal space."
He grabbed my leg and tugged with a swift movement, making me fall towards him. I closed my eyes tightly.

I fell on something hard but bearable.

I felt something on my hair, "You know you can open your eyes now right?"
I widened my eyes and realized I had landed on Suga. My head was resting on his chest so I immediately pulled myself away.

"I'm tired." he said before placing a hand behind my head and pulling me back down.
"Not today." I said trying to get off of him.
He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly, "Stop moving." he said with a serious tone.
I stopped squirming and loosened up after a few minutes.

He was very warm and smelled of mint mixed with a strong cologne. I closed my eyes. I felt safe.

I heard the beep of the door and it opened, "Where are those two?" said Jimin.
"Should we yell?" said Jin.
"Are you crazy, what if Suga is asleep?" said Rm.

I heard someone's feet stop beside me, I was too tired to open my eyes to see who it was.
"They're here." whispered Jungkook.
"Is she asleep?" whispered Jhope.
I opened my eyes.

"Did you fall off of the couch?" whispered Taehyung.
No, I mouthed.
"Can we pull her off of him?"

That sounds like fun.

I felt Suga move slightly and the next thing I know he made a three-sixty turn... I was now underneath him.
His head had somehow ended on my stomach, "Are you sure he's asleep?" I whispered trying to hold my breath.

"Everyone stand back." whispered Jungkook holding up a shoe.
They all walked a few feet away from me and Suga and Jungkook flung the shoe at Suga's butt.

Suga immediately stood up and looked at the shoe that had landed beside us before glancing around the room, "Who threw that?" he said with his serious tone.
"Hyung you're up." said Jungkook with an innocent bunny smile.
"So it was you." said Suga with a glare as he picked up the shoe.
"I can explain." said Jungkook taking a step back.

Suga held the shoe up menacingly and Jungkook took a run for it, they ran around the place yelling at each other.

Jimin and Taehyung pulled me up and I stretched my arms and legs, "My body was falling asleep." I muttered.
"Here." said Jin holding up a few bags, "Namjoon is getting the rest out of the car but we got everything we think you'll need."
"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"What's on your neck?" said Taehyung as he touched it.
"The finger marks." I said as I grabbed a bag and looked inside of it.
"That's not a finger mark." said Taehyung with a frown.
"What is it?" said Jimin a he stared at my neck with a blank face.
I touched my neck, "What?"

"Jin take a look." said Jimin.
Jin came closer and gently touched a spot, "That's a hickey."
"Hickey?!" I yelled as I frantically rubbed my neck, "I need a mirror!"

"We bought one for you." said Rm as he came in with a bunch of bags in his hands, "It should be in the bag closest to Jin on the couch."
I immediately grabbed the bag and pulled out a small dark blue rectangular mirror with a bunch of white stars around it.

I ignored my messy face and looked at my neck which was covered in bruises but one stood out in the center, a bright pink almost purple one. It was bigger than the size of a finger but smaller than a golf ball.

"That one wasn't there before we left...... Min Yoongi!!!!" yelled Jin.
Suga came in followed by a bruised up Jungkook.
"What?" said Suga.
I placed the mirror back in the bag, "What is this?!" I yelled pointing at my neck.
"I already told you." he said with a smile, "I kissed it better."

"Yoongi!" they all yelled.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎