30

"What do we do sir?" said one of the security guards holding Taehyung's arms.

They were talking to Sehun.

He was about to say something but I interrupted, "Let him go." I ordered.
"Ma'am?"
"Did I stutter?" I said crossing my arms.
They all widened their eyes but let go of Taehyung keeping a close eye on him.

Taehyung dusted himself off and stuck his tongue out to the security.
"Yah! Come over here." I said tapping my foot on the floor.
He slowly walked towards me as he stared at the floor.
"Everyone leave." I said still tapping my foot.
"But ma'am-...."
"Do what I say."

"Will you be okay?" asked Sehun
"Yep, don't worry about me." I said slightly smiling
"Bye then." he said leaving with the security.

I looked at Taehyung which was a foot away from me.
"What were you thinking?!" I yelled frowning
"Sorry." he said looking at me with puppy eyes.
"If they hadn't caught you in front of me, you could've been on your way to jail."

He didn't say anything as he continued looking at me with his puppy eyes.

"Aish, what was that for?" I asked calmly
"I wanted to spend more time with you." he said pouting.

"You could've called me beforehand."
"I did but you didn't answer."
"Of course I didn't, I can't carry my phone in an event like this one."

"How was I supposed to know?"
"You could've waited patiently or told a worker to tell me a Taehyung was here."
"Sorry."

"No use, just follow along." I said turning around and walking out of the room and towards my manager.
"Y/n, why are you still here?" my manager asked confused.

"I wanted to know if there is something else happening anytime soon." I said as Taehyung stood a few feet behind me.
"We canceled the concert for the week, you'll have your first concert in a week."
"Why was it cancelled?" I asked

"I'm afraid I can't tell you right now... but it's for your safety."

"Okay.... I'll go change and be on my way, thanks for the hard work today." I said smiling slightly before going towards the dressing room backstage followed by Taehyung.

"You wait here while I change." I told Taehyung before closing the door into the room and locking it.

I sighed as I changed into some black sweats and a gray hoodie, I put on some tennis shoes and tied my hair into a ponytail before heading outside.

"Okay let's go, I'll tell my driver to pick us up and drop you off."
"Good because I kind of didn't tell Jimin and Jungkook I was going to stay."
"You escaped from them?" I asked shocked
"I told them I forgot my phone and they went ahead since I was planning on calling a taxi."

"So you're good at lying?" I said as I pulled out my phone.
"No I'm good at improvising." Taehyung said smiling.
"Give me a sec." I said as I dialed my drivers phone number.

A few seconds later and he answered with a hello~
"Xiumin it's me Y/n, will you please pick me up from today's event, I'll send you the address."
"Yes, I'll be there soon."
"Thanks." I said before hanging up, I sent him the address and turned off my phone.

"Who's Xiumin?" asked Taehyung
"My driver, he's about our age."
"And he's your driver?"
"Yep, I met him a long time ago... you already know him."
"I do?" said Taehyung confused
"Look here bully, you should at least remember the names of those you have bullied before."
".... It doesn't ring a bell."
"I can't believe this." I said walking towards the exit.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember!" yelled Taehyung running after me.
"I realized." I said sighing
"Here." Taehyung said handing me a lollipop.
"What is this for?" I asked staring at the strawberry flavored sucker.
"Just cause."

I took off the wrapper and popped it into my mouth, "Why did you bully me in the first place?" I asked curiously.
"I really can't remember." said Taehyung scratching the back of his neck, "It was years ago."
I didn't say anything and stared at the parked cars as I sucked on the lollipop.

A few minutes later and the white limousine arrived and stopped in front of us.
"Woah!" Taehyung's jaw dropped.
"Haven't you been in one before?" I asked
"Yes but not this big of a limousine." Taehyung said amazed.

Xiumin came to our side and opened the door for us, "How's your day been?" he asked me before looking at Taehyung wide eyed.
"Xiumin it's fine, we can close the door. Thank you." I said smiling.
"Xiumin? Xiumin? I've heard that name before..... oh!" said Taehyung shocked.

"I'll go back to the drivers seat then." said Xiumin speed walking away,

"What did I do?" said Taehyung confused
I didn't say anything and hoped into the limo followed by Taehyung which closed the door behind himself.

Xiumin had suffered more then I did because of the seven bullies... he had a dark past.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎
-Sorry I haven't been posting on schedule these past weeks have been VERY busy but I'm in my winter break so I'll be able to catch up!!!
Thank you for your patience and I hope you have enjoyed the story so far(ᵔᴥᵔ)