twenty five

THEIR BODIES mold together perfectly in the crisp moonlight. after hours of trying to soothe a panicked taehyung, jeongguk finally decided to lay the boy out on his bed and smother him in hundreds of little whispered reassurances only meant for taehyung. always meant for taehyung.

taehyung's hands are laying on jeongguk's shoulders lightly, his eyes closed shut to only to focus on the mild pleasure coming from the other boy's attention. jeongguk plants a soft kiss on the blonde's bottom lip and pulls away—ignoring the small whine coming from taehyung, and takes his own shirt off. that shuts the boy up quickly. the raven kneels in between taehyung's open legs, rubbing his hands up and down tanned thighs. "can i make you feel good, baby?"

the blonde nods slowly. he can't comprehend anything other than jeongguk's hands on him or jeongguk's muscles looking right back at him or jeongguk in general.

taehyung lets the raven pull his pastel pink boy shorts down in one go and his half hard member twitches in the sudden cold air. he whimpers when jeongguk lifts his lower half up so his hole is in eyesight with the raven, blowing some air on it making it clench on nothing.

he doesn't give any warning when he licks a stripe from taehyung's cheeks to his rim. the boy is squirming underneath him desperately as he tries to get the fear from seeing jihun out of his mind. he couldn't get the loud noises and yelling out of his head only to see a hurt jeongguk—it doesn't matter to him if it was only a scratch. it could have been worse. nobody can hurt his gukkie.

what's worse is that it was probably meant to turn out worse than it did. jeongguk is in danger just by keeping him here, protecting and loving him. it doesn't sit right in taehyung's belly. he doesn't think he could live with himself if it got worse than this.

taehyung looks down at the boy he's so utterly fond of that is eating him out just like he likes it, and feels his heart swell up with unbearable love. he doesn't know what to do with all of the feelings he has towards jeongguk when he still has jihun's annoying presence out to get him.

jeongguk sticks his tongue deeper into taehyung's hole, feeling the blonde's velvety walls and humming at the sweet taste of him. the vibrations from the hum make taehyung shiver and rock back into jeongguk's tongue, "feels s'good."

he can feel jeongguk grin from where he's at but he doesn't stop his ministrations to respond, only licking with more determination to make the boy feel as good as he can.

taehyung arches off the bed when jeongguk sticks a lubed finger in beside his tongue, just like he did during their first time and his mind suddenly can't think of anything else. vivid images of the two becoming one come flooding back to taehyung and he lets out a cry, "jeongguk—" the raven's eyes drift to make eye contact with taehyung, but his tongue still doesn't stop. jesus christ. "i'm c-close."

jeongguk lifts taehyung even higher to make it easier to fuck his tongue into the blonde, nearly bending the boy in half but always making sure that he's comfortable. always. the raven can feel the boy's thighs start to shake—a clear sign that he's about to come, and he helps by stroking the boy's length.

he gets off of the boy's hole to get a breath of air as he says in a hoarse voice: "come for me, pretty. think you can do that for me?" jeongguk returns to mouth at taehyung's abused hole and holds the boy down as he squirms and shakes. with one more flick of tongue, taehyung comes hard on his soft tummy. his thighs shake uncontrollably as jeongguk rubs along his legs soothingly, "that's my good boy. you did so well."

taehyung drifts his eyes down to the boy who is giving him the most fond look he has ever gave him, and makes little grabby hands for him. he just wants to be coddled by jeongguk for the rest of his life. is that too much to ask?

jeongguk crawls over to lounge beside the blonde before making the blonde lay his head on top of him. that's when taehyung reaches a shaking hand out to palm the raven through his jeans, and he can feel how hard he is. the blonde looks up at jeongguk as he continues his ministrations, "your turn."

"no," the raven hisses. as much as he wants this—needs this, he can't help but notice how drowsy the blonde is right now. all of this built up emotions and worries came tumbling out of him in only a few hours time. taehyung's eyes are half-lidded as he lays his head back down on jeongguk's chest continuing to palm him. "baby, no. just go to sleep."

"b- but it'll hurt," taehyung whines, palming him with a little more pressure this time. "i don't want you to be hurt."

jeongguk groans, "i- it won't hurt, tae. i'll take care of it—"

taehyung unzips the raven's jeans that are damp from the pre-come building up, taking jeongguk's cock in his hand as he watches with curious eyes how the member twitches and leaks in his hold. he looks back up at jeongguk with a certain innocence that drives jeongguk mad, "does it feel good?"

"yeah," jeongguk breathes. his eyes flutter shut as taehyung drags his thumb over the slit, smearing the pre-come there, and adding pressure to the vein one of his fingers runs over. the raven puts a strong hand on taehyung's bare hip as taehyung never halts on making him feel so, so damn good. "you're a stubborn little shit, you know that?"

taehyung giggles as he turns his attention back to the job at hand—or in hand, either works—and it takes them both by surprise when jeongguk comes on the blonde's hand. the boy groans from the force of his orgasm and squeezes taehyung's hip, shaking slightly as taehyung strokes him through his high.

the blonde hums, satisfied, and puts a come-smeared finger in between his lips, sucking the substance off as jeongguk watches the whole thing.

fuck

jeongguk laughs breathlessly as he reaches over and cleans the both of them up, "you're going to kill me one of these days, i swear."

taehyung doesn't laugh; he only hums to appease jeongguk, but he doesn't feel anything other than horror. no, that just brought him back to what's been bothering him since he saw jihun. he is scared he is going to be the reason something fatal happens to this boy. this loyal, selfless, overprotective yet perfectly imperfect boy that makes him feel like a goddamn prince. 

when jeongguk settles down for sleep, making sure taehyung is well-comforted and warm, that's when the blonde proposes a solution for himself:

he needs to go back—back to jihun, and soon.

more smut? wha?

more smut? wha?

fond is SO CLOSE to being finished. just a few more chapters left and this is where drama gets at its peek so be warned.

i hope you're still enjoying this! love u! also, thank you for 100 followers. i honestly thought nobody would ever read my stuff or enjoy it, but everyone is so loving. i just—here's my heart. take it. it's yours now.