SYNOPSIS

Hey guys!

So, as expected, I'm gonna be writing a new fanfiction! This time it's gonna be a BTS fic instead of NCT so sorry to any of those who were expecting NCT because of my last fic. After that last story I NEEDED to give Jungkook something 😂

I'm not going to be starting this fic until I've completely finished Meant to Be, which will be happening once I'm back from my overseas trip. Only 3 chapters remain in that one, so hopefully if things go as planned I can start this fic by the end of the month, latest next month!

Stay tuned and I really hope you guys are anticipating this as much as I am :)

Love y'all!

-
Description:

Min Yujin did not have it easy. Being several years younger than her brother Yoongi, she was always left in his shadow growing up. While their parents supported his dive into underground rap and eventually producing and becoming an idol, they pushed her to study hard and focus on a career in business.

Both the Min siblings were naturally gifted from the start. However, where one's talent flowed through their fingers onto the piano and into producing, the other's was through their feet into dance.

With only her brother's support backing her, Yujin was forced to have her dreams remain as they are: dreams. Dance was merely a hobby, a vice she used to escape into her own world rather than something she could pursue. She remains in the background, watching others live her dream daily while she's left to practice, alone and inconspicuous, when the coming of nightfall leaves the practice rooms free for her to use.

All Yujin wanted was to be noticed, but what she gets is not quite what she meant once Jeon Jungkook enters her life.
-

This fanfiction will be taking place in the current year (2018) and BTS as well as other appearing idols (such as GOT7 and even Stray Kids) will look as they do currently. The main character, Min Yujin, is 20 years old in international age, so she's born the year after Jungkook in 1998.