Chapter 1

Present Day

Yujin's POV

I rubbed my temples as the scene before me unraveled. Why the company thought leaving me alone to deal with 7 grown men was a good idea, was beyond my knowledge. I just wondered what I did wrong in my past life to deserve this.

"Jackson," I started carefully, the hardness in my tone prominent, "Put your pants back on, get off of poor Jinyoung's back, and go sit in your chair before the stylists arrive."

Although I was 4 years his junior, I had proven myself enough in the past 2 years to earn his respect, along with the other 6 guys and numerous other groups throughout JYP. He gulped when my order broke through the now silent group, a look of relief spreading across Jinyoung's face as Jackson slowly climbed off, his back no longer straining to keep the two of them up.

As Jackson rolled his pants back up his legs, laughter broke out from the other side of the room. Mark and Yugyeom were cackling as they lightly slapped each other from laughing so hard. Seeing this and Jackson's newly formed scowl, it was hard not to join in as well. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary, and Got7 and I had grown close enough over time for this to not be weird, awkward, nor uncomfortable.

That, however, didn't mean I'd broken down my walls and revealed private information. Like the fact that my older brother was part of BTS.

Eventually the stylists had arrived, all 7 of the idols taking their appropriate seats to allow a makeup artist to begin their job. Letting out a huff of air, I collapsed onto a nearby couch from exhaustion. Today's schedule had been packed, from nonstop rehearsals to picking up stage outfits, I hadn't had time to take a breath. And ever since we had arrived at the MNet building, I'd been on my own with the guys.

My eyes shut as I enjoyed the few moments of relaxation I had while I could. This, however, was more than short lived.

"Hey, Yujin, do you think you can get me a coffee?" Bambam asked from his chair. I sighed out of exasperation before standing up from my seat to walk over to his station.

I crossed my arms. "Do I look like your servant?" I inquired.

"I mean..." He trailed off, his eyes darting back and forth.

"Yah! I might be younger than you but I can still kick your ass." I retorted. The makeup Unnie bit back a chuckle.

Bambam shuddered as if remembering events in the past in which my buttons had been pushed so far that I went off on him and the guys. "I know." He relented. "But please, I need to get my makeup done and I feel like I'm going to pass out any time now."

I examined his posture, he was sitting slumped in his chair and the makeup artist was working especially hard on concealing his eye bags. Empathy filled me as I recalled that he, along with the other 6 men, had been practicing nonstop today and hadn't had a single moment to rest either. Realizing this, I agreed. "Fine. But only 'cause I love you, Bam."

"Thank you, Jinnie!" He exclaimed and I glared at him hearing the nickname I never approved of.

As I was heading out the door, Jaebum hollered from behind me, "Can you get me one too, please?"

I hung my head back, turning around to meet Jaebum's cheeky smile with a poker face. I simply nodded, hearing him shoot me a word of thanks as I quickly exited the room.

The route to the complementary dining area in the building was a familiar one and I swiftly walked from corridor to corridor towards it. As I passed by a particular door, I heard distinct music which I recognized to be one of my brother's group's songs. Reading the name plate on the door, I was proven correct as "Bangtan Sonyeondan" was plastered on it. My hands itched to knock on the door, to possibly visit my brother whom I hadn't seen for several weeks as he'd been too busy with promotions and his trip to Saipan. But I knew that was wishful thinking.

I dejectedly parted from the door, entering the dining area and quickly brewing and assembling the two coffees. I held them carefully by the cup sleeves since they were piping hot. I exited the room and slowly, not in any rush to get back, walked through the halls.

While I was once again passing by BTS' room, I momentarily lingered. Maybe he was the only one in there? My mind attempted to convince me, and I shook my head at myself. But it wouldn't hurt to check? Would it?

I pressed my ear against the door, hearing bursts of laughter and the mixed mumbling of several men. It was hard to differentiate the voices and pick out who was who, so I gave up. I reprimanded myself in my head, disappointed at my weakness and inability to stay on task. Gripping the coffee cups in each hand, I peeled myself from against the door, ready to head back to the awaiting group.

However, as soon as I had done this, the door had opened and a large figure had passed through, ramming right into me, barely giving me time to perceive the "Yah!" that was shouted.

My smaller form crashed onto the floor, my blouse now sticking to my body as the coffees had spilled all over me. Pain shot throughout my body, due to both the impact from the floor and the scalding hot liquids searing in my skin.

I glared up at the figure responsible, my eyes burning with disdain as I was practically seething watching the man simply stand there and watch the scene unfold, as if he were a third party and wasn't the one who caused this. Not a single offer to help, nope, just a look of disinterest expressed on his face as his mouth curled down with distaste.

Jeon fucking Jungkook

~*~

Hey guys, hope this chapter didn't disappoint! Please, if you like this, click the vote button, comment what you think, or share with your friends :)