32

Monty's P.O.V

I moaned to myself as I stretched out in the tub. It's huge. The hotel was huge. I had been in here for a good twenty minutes after I had bathed Cody.

I frowned as I had to get out. I didn't want to, but I had to. My stomach growled. Oliver was taking Cody and his parents downstairs for dinner in the restaurant and I had this room to myself.

I could hear Cody laughing as I dried myself and pulled on a thick cotton dressing gown.

Wait, he isn't laughing. Cody's crying.

I quickly left the bathroom and went to find him. Both Oliver and Cody were in the sitting room, Oliver looking frustrated and Cody sobbing on the couch, shirtless.

I went to him and kneeled on the ground. "Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked gently.

"Uncle Ollie didn't pack my blue shirt. I want it. The one with Kion on it."

I gave him a stern look. "Uncle Ollie didn't pack your bag, I did. I didn't pack that shirt because the last time you wore it, it was a bit too small. Besides," I took the shirt Oliver had and looked at it. "This one makes you look like a big, strong and handsome four year old!"

Cody rubbed away his tears.

"It does?"

I nodded as I heard Oliver groan in defeat. "Yes. I can already see those muscles coming." I squeezed his arms, making Cody giggle.

"Are you coming?" Cody asked me with big eyes.

Oh no, this is a make or break moment. "I was planning on going to bed."

I watched Cody process what I said as his face slowly fell, his lip dropped and his breathing changed.

"But, but, you... Have to!"

I looked up at Oliver, throwing him a 'he is cracking it' look. I sighed as I stood up. "Fine. I'll get dressed." I turned to my boss who looked tired. "That's if you don't mind."

"No. If it stops him from having a tantrum, it's fine." I watched as he turned to Cody, rubbing his forehead.

I went to the room and got dressed, putting on a dress and heels.

I heard a knock at the door and went to open it, poking my head out. "Can Cody stay with you till you come down? He is being difficult." Oliver had asked.

"Sure, send him in."

Cody ran in and jumped on the bed and I closed the door. I heard Oliver leave as I sat next to Cody, brushing my hair.

"Why do you have to be so difficult for your uncle?" I said gently tapping the tip of his nose.

"I stay with you."

I exhaled as I left my hair down and rummaged through my toiletry bag. I didn't pack much, we were leaving tomorrow. I found what make up I wanted and applied it.

I stood up and smoothed my dress over. It was a long red maxi that dropped to my toes and hugged me. The spaghetti thin straps was the reason why I hummed about buying the dress, but now I wasn't too concerned about the straps. It was how deep the plunge of the neck line turned out to be.

It held my breasts perfectly, leaving a nice cleavage but I was a bit worried about that. I'm not one to flash these pups around. I wanted to take a shawl but Oliver said the weather would be hot and he was right. The day had been warm and humid at the zoo.

I guess I'm done. I took Cody's hand and we walked out off the room to the elevator. "Push the G button." I instructed him. It took a few minutes to get to the ground floor, but we started on the 20th floor.