Chapter 10

Recap...
I close my eyes for a second, and feel myself being pinned to the ground. I immediately open my eyes to look into a pair of....
End of recap...

Author's pov

As Arashi opens her eyes she looks into sea blue eyes, she looks confused as well as the person on top of her. The strange man realizes it's not one of his bothers.

"I'M SO SORRY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BOTHER!", he screams as he jumps off and away from Arashi confused state.

She sits up and looks over the man, he has long white hair, sea blue eyes, an animal tail, wearing strange clothing, as well horns, and strange ears.

(Credit to artist)

It's silent between them before a new voice breaks it, "Klaus! Are you okay? I heard you screaming and-" a new strange man comes out of some bushes and looks at the man first before looking at Arashi.

He too was in shock, he has never seen a girl, a human, at that in this forest before. The two men kept looking at Arashi with curious eyes, as Arashi does the same.

It's silent, as rye new strange man looks at Arashi and Arashi looks at him, studying his features as she did with the other.

With reddish hair on top, ending with light blue hair at the bottom. Wearing an even stranger clothing, with fire red eyes and a slight darker skin then the man next to him. He also has horns but thinner and smaller than the other man. As well some kind of tail showing from his cloak.

 As well some kind of tail showing from his cloak

(Credits to artist)

As the men stand there, looking over Arashi and Arashi doing the same. The two men look at each other and seem to understand each other with no words spoken.

They both scream,"ZERO!", as they scream Arashi covers her ears and black smoke appears. The smoke clears and standing there is...

TO BE CONTINUED...
...
WORDS: 326
Sorry that it's short..
I'll make the next chapter a little longer.