2

🌱
-

" i am sick and tired of this behavior jeon! you just assaulted a teacher. that's a crime,"

" and it's not wrong for him to talk about my parents like that?" jeongguk blood boils.

" look-"

" if you're going to call the cops on me, do it or i might as well leave."

" i'll be expelling you from this administration. we can't tolerate this inappropriate behavior."

" shitty ass place." jeongguk rolled his eyes and walk out of the headmaster's office.

" i need a smoke," the headmaster said, massaging his temples.

jeongguk push his tatted fingers through his hair and made his way through the halls. he steps out of the building and fishes his phone out of his pocket.

yg: yo

jk: let's meet up.

yg:  i'm in school bro.

jk: and so?

yg: ugh.

jeongguk leans his back and foot against the brick wall, waiting for his friend to arrive.

" why aren't you in school, bro?" jeongguk turn around to see yoongi walking.

" i got expelled, yoongs." he carelessly said.

" you what?! what the hell did you do this time?" the male raises his voice.

" me? i didn't do shit. wong spat dirt on my parents so i handled his short ass."

" ugh gguk. you need self-control," yoongi started.

"don't start that shit with me, dude. i wasn't in the wrong."

the elder sighs.
" you'll be coming to school with me from now."

" aight bruh."

" let's go grab something to eat,"

" nah im-." jeongguk begins scratching his arms and his body starts to shake.

" you have some on you?"

" no, i didn't bring any," yoongi said.

jeongguk slam the male on the wall and fisted his shirt.
" don't fucking lie to me, min! where the fuck is it? give it to me damn it!"

" there isn't any!" he yelled.

" damn you yoongi! i know you do." jeongguk gritted his teeth.

yoongi pushes him off and toss it to him. the younger roll up his sleeves and injected the substance through his veins.

" now that wasn't hard, was it?" jeongguk roll his eyes and walk off.

i need to do something about this.

the two males walk down the alley and entered the city. they went inside a restaurant and sat down.
" i'm thinking about getting new tats, soon."
jeongguk said grabbing the menu.

" i'll be joining. i got a few ideas on my mind," yoongi said.

the male walk down the hallway holding one strap of his backpack over his shoulder. students stopped what they were doing to take a quick look at the raven head.

jeongguk dressed in a black balenciaga t-shirt revealing his tattoos, black cargo pants, and a pair of prada boots.

" wait who is that?"

" i don't know, maybe a new student"

" wow he's very hot"

" he has so many tattoos"

" gguk!"

jeongguk turns around to see yoongi running towards him.
" hey dude," they did their handshake before going to the main office.

jeongguk received his schedule and frown deeply realizing he has no classes with his friend.

" we'll have lunch together." yoongi chuckles.
" that doesn't mean shit. i don't even know any of these fuckers here," he grumbles.

" quit whining and let's go. i'll walk to your class."

they left the main office and head toward the stairs.
" can't i just skip?"

" we will after a few days. it's your first day here so you need to be in class."

" aight bet." the male smirk and fish his needle out of his pocket.

he injected himself with another dose before letting out a sigh.

" you gotta keep it down low with that shit, gguk," yoongi warned.

" relax,"

they stop in front of the class, " this is your first block. see you later" he said walking off.

jeongguk rolls his eyes and steps inside the lecture room.

" and as you can see-oh hello there," a woman in her late 40s greeted.

jeongguk waved carelessly and just stood there.
" you must be the new student, i'm ms. bam. welcome, please introduce yourself."

" jeon jeongguk." he bluntly stated before taking a seat in the back.

" wow okay." ms. bam muttered before continuing with her lesson.