3

🌱
-

" jeon jeongguk,"

shivers rush down victoria's spine at the sound of the male deep voice.
she suddenly became nervous for some reason.

victoria flinched as jeongguk slammed his backpack on the desk beside her.

victoria. the school's top student, she's great in everything she does besides sports.

she doesn't like crowded places, people who are always angry and scary looking. she isolates herself from every activity her school offers.
if it is a class project, she'll find a way to convince her teacher to do it alone.

she suffers from panic attacks and anxiety. something she has dealt with ever since her parent's divorce. she's a good girl who always obeys her parents and does everything she's told to do.

jeongguk eyes traveled to the petite female next to him.
victoria is wearing an oversized baby blue argyle pattern drop shoulder sweater, white skinny jeans, along with her sneakers; her hair in a high ponytail.

the raven head couldn't avert his eyes from her. she look so pure and clean.

" before class comes to an end, i'd like to assign your new upcoming project." ms. bam announced.

" you will be working with the person next to you, and that's final. right, victoria?"

" but-" she starts.

she sounds so angelic. jeongguk thought.

" once you and your partner are ready, come up to me and i'll assign your roles in this assignment."

jeongguk ran his tongue across his lip ring, leaning his back against the wall, resting his head on it, and closing his eyes.

" e-excuse m-me?" a voice squeaked out.

the male opened his eyes and glared at the female, who was fidgeting with her sweat paws.
" what" jeongguk's tone was menacing.

" c-can we go up and receive our roles for the p-project?" she asks.

" you go." he shut his eyes off again. " we both need to,"

" you go up, damn it! the fuck you need me for?!" the raven head harshly said.

" what's going on here?" ms. bam immediately walks over.

jeongguk brought out his phone and scrolled through it, clearly ignoring the teacher's presence.

victoria's eyes flooded with tears and look down at her books.
" n-nothing ms. bam. can we please get our roles for the assignment?"

" are you alright, victoria? did he hurt you?"

jeongguk scoffs.

" i'm fine, ms. bam"

" okay, sweetie. you two will be creating a powerpoint presentation on the It Ends With Us. since jeongguk is new, you will catch him up so he can contribute, yea?"

victoria mumble a small okay before packing her belongings. the bell rang and students rush out of the classroom.

jeongguk places his hands in his pocket and walk out.

" are you sure he didn't do anything to you?" ms. bam couldn't let go.

" he just yelled at me, no big deal. bye ms. bam" victoria waved and left.

" that student sure has a lot of tattoos." the teacher mumbled.

jeongguk texted yoongi to see where he was, so they can go to lunch.

jk: where are you at?

yg: meet me by the staircase.

once yoongi came, they walk inside the cafeteria. again, students stole a few glances from jeongguk.