15

🌱
-

jeongguk parked in front of the tattoo shop and turn to tori.

" are you getting another tattoo, ggukie?"

" no baby. there's someone i want you to meet."
he said hopping out of the car, along with victoria.

" oh okay," she gulped harshly and start to fidget with her fingers.

" don't be nervous, petal. you'll be fine."
jeongguk smiled and open the door for her.

" what if he/she doesn't like me?" she whispered and cling to his bicep.

" he will. he's very lovable, trust me." jeongguk chuckled and pat his girlfriend's bum.

jeongguk noticed taehyung was working on a client so he sat down on the sofa, pulling victoria to his lap.

she hook her arm around his neck and admire what was inside the tattoo shop.

the atmosphere was welcoming.

she felt attracted.

" you like it here?" jeongguk rest his chin on her shoulder.

victoria hum in response and traces the flower on jeongguk's arm.

after taehyung was done with the client, he wash up his equipment and toss his gloves in the trash, before approaching the couple.

" hey, you must be victoria. i'm taehyung, it's an honor to finally meet you."

" h-hi, it's nice to meet you too." she waves shyly.

" omg gguk! she's so adorable!" taehyung cooed.

" i know." jeongguk smiled and peck his girlfriend on the cheek.

" your tattoos are very creative and pretty." she complimented taehyung.

" why thank you, tori." the artist smiled and ruffle the girl's hair.

" oh and mines aren't?" jeongguk raised his brow.

victoria giggle and said, " i admire yours the most."

jeongguk tightens his grip on her waist and kisses her shoulder.

" i'm closing the shop early. why don't we go grab some boba tea across the street?" taehyung suggested.

" sure tae. are you down, babe?"

" yes of course."

once taehyung closed up his shop, they went to the café and ordered their boba tea. tori and taehyung got to know each other better. taehyung shared a few embarrassing moments with jeongguk when they were little.

to say, out of jeongguk friends, taehyung has now become tori's favorite. the vibe he spread is very rare.

" would you ever wanna get a tattoo someday?" taehyung asks the female.

" yes, but i'm too chicken to do so," she admitted.

" it's painful but you'll get used to it." the artist smiled and pat her back.