4

🌱
-

" i will rip their eyes out if they continue to stare at me. fuck wrong with them?" the raven irritatingly says.

" calm down and let's go sit. i have few friends for you to meet."

" yoongs! over here!"

yoongi drag jeongguk to their table with two people seated.
" hey guys, this is jeongguk," he introduces.

the raven sat down and went on his phone.
" the fuck you think you're doing?"

" pardon?" jeongguk glared at him.

" haven't your parents taught you better?"

" jin, no." yoongi warns.

" what? he cant just show up without greeting us."

jeongguk bit his tongue trying to keep his words in.
" actually, yoongi brought me here. i don't need to greet you, the fuck."

" you little—"

" jin!" a male raise his voice tuning down the noises in the cafeteria.

" mind your fucking business." yoongi says to the students.

" i'm sorry about him, i'm hoseok." he reaches out his hand for a shake.

" jeongguk" he said leaving hoseok hanging.

hoseok chuckle awkwardly and pull his hand back.

jeongguk look around the cafeteria and his eyes fell on victoria.

the latter low key felt bad for yelling at her. sometimes he just can't control it.

" hey bub, how are you?" a tall male with dragon eyes hug the female close to his chest.

" hi hyungie." victoria giggle and wrap her arms around him.

" who the fuck is that?" jeongguk mutters to himself.

" how was class?" the boy ask victoria. " it was the usual." she rest her head on his shoulder.

" what the fuck is she doing?" jeongguk roll his tongue inside his cheek.

" i have to go to the library for my project after school," she lets out a sigh.

" want me to come with you, bub?" the male asks. " no, it's okay. besides you have practice today, right?" she stares up at him.

" i do, but you'll be okay yea?"

" yo gguk. you good bro?" yoongi wave his hand in the boy's face.

" what? i'm straight," he averted his eyes from victoria.

" you sure? cause you been looking at the couple's table for a while." jin stated.

" couple? they're dating?" jeongguk blurted out. " why do you care? it has nothing to do with you?"

" answer the fucking question dude"

jin stares at him, up and down and roll his eyes.
" dumbass."

" no, they're not dati—." yoongi was cut off by jeongguk throwing an apple at jin, hitting his nose.

" who the hell are you calling a dumbass? huh? who bitch?" his anger suddenly revealed itself.

everyone in the cafeteria crowded around their table.
" gguk calm down!" yoongi pull the younger aside and prevented him from pouncing on jin.

hoseok was trying to do the same with jin.
" do something bunny face. it's always the fucking crackheads!" he spat.

" tell that to your mother!"

" what's going on?" victoria asks. " i don't know bub. i think there's a fight." the male said to her.

victoria glance around and her attention landed on jeongguk.

he was growing larger and larger, expanding with rage.
jeongguk eyes darkened as he gave jin a hostile glare, his lips curled and his jaw clenching.

" calm down," yoongi lowly says to the male.

" you better get him the hell out of here before i really fuck him up!" jeongguk screamed.

" stop barking and come do it, then! pussy ass" jin beckoned.

" don't do anything stupid." yoongi said dragging the younger out of the canteen.

" FUCK! " jeongguk shouted and throw his fist against the wall, causing his hand to get bloody.

yoongi hesitantly reach into his pocket and brought out the needle filled with heroine. he injected it into jeongguk.

the male instantly relaxed and grab the needle from his friend and injected himself more.

blue spots became visible on jeongguk's skin.

i need to do something...fast.

he is killing himself.

----

a/n: please don't be a silent reader. it's okay to leave any comments or suggestions! 🥺🤍