14

🌱
-

victoria stayed over at jeongguk place for another two days. leaving was hard for her since jeongguk was coming up with excuses so the younger would stay.

plus their break from school was already over.

" how was it at joon's?" retta, her mom asks.
" it was fun, mum." victoria replied without averting her attention from reading. " your father called."

her mum takes a seat beside her. " why? is everything okay?" " yes sweetie, he wanted to invite you over for a vacation with his family." retta said.

" i'm not going mum, tell him that." victoria sighed and remove her glasses. " why not? did something happen between you two?" " no mum. i don't want to seem like i'm betraying you hanging out with his new kids and wife. it feels wrong." she admits.

" oh sweetie, it's okay. no matter what he's still your father, yea? hanging out with him and his family isn't betraying me. don't think like that." " i'll call and tell him that i have finals so i can't go." " tori... " no mum, that's my decision and i'm not changing it. please."

"okay darling." tori mum kiss her head before leaving her room. victoria let out a sigh and walk to her bed. she laid down and scroll through instagram. she came across jeongguk's new post.

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝘃 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟭,𝟮𝟯𝟬,𝟵𝟵𝟴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀jungkook

jungkook.97- and still..🖤

-comments are limited-

~j.m- fresh🔥!
~jin- i like your hat👀
~iiamtori- so handsome 😍
~uarmyhope- lookin good bro
~jungkook.97- iiamtori ty baby<3
~agustd- getting fillers yuhh
~thv- look at those beautiful art—done by me☺️
~jungkook.97- thv your talent is unmatched bro.
~

-

jeongguk spend half of his day at the tattoo shop getting his tats filled. since he has a lot of them, it took hours to get them done.

" thanks tae." the male put his shirt back on and did their friendship handshake. " how you been, gguk?" the red-haired male asked. " better nowadays." he says pulling out his wallet.

" really? seems like you've been glowing lately. you're very much healthy." taehyung smile and clean his tools up. " thanks bro." jeongguk hands the male his cash, who refused. " i'm not taking your money, gguk. you're my best friend so your tattoos are always on me."

jeongguk and taehyung have been friends since they were five, but separated when tae and his family moved back home. taehyung return back to seoul years after, that's when he and jeongguk reunited.