Well, Hello. (Importante Author's Note)

P.S. I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO RESPOND TO MY QUESTIONS PUHLEEEEZE AND THANK YOU.

Hey guys. I hope all is well with you guys.

Now this is just an update on this book, and my other books lol.

I currently just updated two chapters in my current story Breaking Free. If you haven't read the book as yet, I would love for you to check it out. I think it's extremely powerful. It's currently ten chapters long and I'm planning to finish it by September.

Also, for those who liked the Newlywed Series in my book shorts, I'm still debating what next new series should I do and should it be another sign up one. Let me know what you want to see, whether it's a weekend out, a party etc and if you want the characters to be NBA based or just celebrities in general. Let me know your thoughts right here.

With regards to this book, I've been writing the readers' choice imagine for the last two weeks which is featuring my husband Brandon Ingram. However, it's not flowing properly and my brain isn't trying to funny at the moment. Like it's playing games. Don't worry the imagine will drop, whenever it's completed lol.

But, me being stuck with this imagine, doesn't mean I do not want to write any more for this one. I love using prompts as a starter to write (I have to do in English this semester anyways) and I want to write imagines that cater to you. So if you have any prompt ideas or main character ideas, feel free to leave them here and as per usual I will give you your credit, because credit always need to be given guys. Like duh.

Regarding to support on this app, umm I don't know if y'all truly fucking with the sis anymore, but that's okay. At this moment, writing is more of a therapeutic thing, but you know the votes and the comments would be nice. Like really nice lol.

YES ME AH BEG FI DI LIKES...

Anywhores, on a personal note, I am fucking exhausted. I've been in Wichita for about a week and change now, school started on Monday and I haven't been sleeping properly whatsoever. I'm also befriending people in relationships which means that they always spending time with them mans dem. I NEED SINGLE FRIENDS, hopefully we find that in week two lol.

But school is going good, I just finished math homework, after typing this I'm about to go to this Global Bash, hopefully meet the other two Caribbean folks in this school and get to hear the girl from Tanzania say "Ayeee look the Caribbean girl". I be hype guys lol.

With all of that being said, read my shit,comment on shit, and comment on all the shit I asked for advice on above.

ONE LOVE

KAM.