[32] Tour Days ~ Roddy Ricch

For KZA____

Queen Key as Kiaa

Queen Key as Kiaa

Roddy Ricch as himself

"You sure, that's where the party is tonight?" The rapper and one of Kiaa's tour mate, Lil Uzi Vert said into his phone, as he walked into her dressing room. Kiaa raised her brow at the man, wondering who he was speaking too.

"Aight bet. Tell the rest of em and we'll run through after the show." Uzi ended the call.

"Party?" Kiaa asked with a small smirk as she crossed her legs in the couch she was sitting in. It was about four hours before the show and the various artists just wrapped up sound check at the Toyota Center, for their Houston show.

"You know, we in H-town and Megan wants us all the drive the boat with the Houston hotties." Uzi informed with a small laugh. "So that mean, it's going be me, you, Roddy, Meek, and Gunna at this party." Kiaa let out a small hum as she nodded her head at Uzi.

"I'm not to sure about that party shit tonight. We've done three shows back to back bro. I'm tired." Kiaa mumbled as she rested her head in her palm. Uzi scrunched up his face at his face, before throwing a random paper towel he had in his hand at her. Kiaa, swat the paper away with quickness and rolled her eyes at him

"Okay. We young. We need to party hard. Not every day we get to party with Megan Thee Stallion." Uzi implied as he tried to hype her up.

"Dude, we literally party with her everyday." Kiaa said with a with a straight look. Uzi rolled his eyes as he sat in the make up chair, as soon as he was about to reply to her comment, her notifications started to blow up.

"Damn, let me find out you have a nigga in Houston and that's the reason you trying to dip on us tonight" Uzi said with an amused look. Kiaa, once again, waved him and picked up her phone to see six text messages from Roddy

Le🍫Rod:
Bro, tell Meg and Meek to stop bothering me about this party.
Le🍫Rod:
I aint want to fucking go.
Le🍫Rod:
They say I need to be a city boy, like the city boys aint already up by 60 in the first quarter against the hot girls bro. I don't need to be one.
Le🍫Rod:
We skipping okay mamas because it's a no.
Le🍫Rod:
I want to make you hot all summer. Tryna be all up under yo titties and and knee deep in yo pussy. That's all a nigga wants man.