Chapter 6

☆Trender's Perspective☆
I was on my way to (Y/N)'s room when I saw Offender and Splender peaking into Slender's office. "What in Zalgo's name are you two doing?" The two shush me and pull me towards the door. Slender was at his desk, black ink trailing down his face and I realize that their tears. Our baby brother was crying and their just standing there like idiots. Having the bigger pair of fabulous balls of the three of us, I entered Slender's office and pull out my handkerchief towards my brother. "Let me guess. it's about finding your mate isn't it," I said in the most parental way possible. Slender just nodded and cried even harder, his tentacles tangling in each other drawn little drops of blood from the tight knots he subconsciously made. *The things I do for this crazy family,* I thought to myself as I wipe away Slender's tears with my handkerchief. "Someone wants to take her away from us and I don't know who. Smiles the Dog was being controlled by someone from his realm," Slender rambles truly upset that he doesn't know what to do to protect his ghostly mate. "Slender,  I've known she was practicing with her victims unconscious bodies before she kills them. She started after your third group came to live with us, Masky's group if I recall correctly. She really cares about everyone here and she misses being alive brother." My brother calms down a bit before looking at me, he's faceless face still had inky tear stains. "I have a feeling that she'll be taken or worse," he said the power in his voice is only a mere shadow of it's full strength. Before I could reply, we heard a scream from downstairs. "That's (Y/N) scream," Slender teleports to the scream and the rest of us follow in suit.

☆Slender's Perspective☆
I was standing in the living, my "eyes" fixed on my mate who was shielding Sally's eyes from what was playing on the screen.  A video camera was set up on a tripod in front of the couch and was hooked up to the TV. A redheaded woman was straddled on Offender's pelvis area, bouncing up and down moaning his fake name. "Please tell me that this was at the girl's house and not in my living room," (Y/N) begged. I covered Sally's ears and pull my mate to my chest, I know the damage was already done but I didn't want her to see anymore of my naked brother. "Did you like what you saw (Y/N)? I promise you that I could worship your body better that what I did to my prey. Maybe on the dining room table next or in this exact couch," Offender tease with a lustful smirk on his smug ass face. Thank the curse heavens for Trender and Ben who rushed over because they beat Offender before I could. "Offender, I want you to scrub this entire room and burn the couch. Your now forbidden from bringing home your prey for dinner," I growl, I could feel my tentacles lashing out. How dare my brother hit on my mate and try to bed her. I feel (Y/N)'s cold face on my chest through my suit and I immediately calm down. ~I dont need my daughter and mate to see me as a monster.~ I hug Sally tightly and whisper in her ear, "Hey Starfire why don't you and (Y/N) head upstairs and watch a Disney movie together. I'll be up after I have talk with Uncle Offender." I wish I could hear (Y/N)'s thoughts so I can soothe her, but we have to go through the mating ritual and even if we do, she most likely won't want to be with a monster like me. I watch Sally drag (Y/N) upstairs and to her room before I turn towards Offender. "SHE'S MINE," I hiss before punching him in the throat. "DON'T FLIRT, DON'T TOUCH, DON'T DO ANYTHING WITH MY MATE THAT I WON'T APPROVE OF OR I SWEAR ON FATHER'S GRAVE THAT I WILL RIP YOU APART AND STITCH YOU BACK TOGETHER!" Offender just stared at me with uncensored fear that made me want to purr but I fought back that urge. With a deep breathe, I head up to my two wonderful women in my life.